The Minstrel

The Minstrel

in Crafting

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

Really dig this legendary (it’s my first and I just made it this week).

I think it would be totally amazing to add the following:

1. Ability to play it like one of the BL instruments
2. Optional footprint effects… maybe musical notes that rise up from your faintly visible steps.

Very satisfied with it so far. Now if I could get a musically themed GS and Scepter.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

The Minstrel

in Crafting

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

I got this Legendary relatively recently and I find it completely and utterly underwhelming. The notes are kinda neat, but they need to be implemented into a footfall and visible even when the weapon is holstered. I know ANet recently buffed the size of the notes, but they are still so easily lost when running with a group of people in WvW. Incinerator, the greatswords, juggernaut, are all far more visible and cool. I dunno. It’s a good start, but they definitely need to tweak this skin a lot before I think people should spend too much time dumping materials into it. Just my opinion.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

The Minstrel

in Crafting

Posted by: kim possible.9406

kim possible.9406

i have minstrel too, and it still lacks in visual effects..

since its an offhand only, footprints are not needed BUT it would at least need an aura like the purple quip aura! since minstrel already has notes floating in different colors..

suggestion: PLZ give minstrel an aura that changes/flashes the color according to the note-trail ! you have the aura already coded so it cannot be hard to add it where it would really be needed.

The Minstrel

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

I want the musical note to grow bigger the farther they more away from it. The musical note trial is not notice on a asura unless you stop and zoom in. If you have radiant gloves all of the minstrels effects are overshadowed by them.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

The Minstrel

in Crafting

Posted by: Flippetized.2657

Flippetized.2657

suggestion: PLZ give minstrel an aura that changes/flashes the color according to the note-trail ! you have the aura already coded so it cannot be hard to add it where it would really be needed.

THIS. PLEASE!

The Minstrel

in Crafting

Posted by: Chrissy Chan.4573

Chrissy Chan.4573

THIS. PLEASE!

Yes, this would be nice. Something sort of like Moot’s changing foot print colors.