The price of T6 is a real shame.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

The reason why ARANA to destroy the fields to collect T6 is that they want to force people to buy gems with real money. They laugh as craft work or not. They scoff that it is no fun with a broken crafting system. The interests they serve are not the players, it is the interests of Wall Street. I have no problems with the system of gems but the promise to “release” was “the players will be the ones that handle the system.” This is not the case. Players do anything because methods manages the system is managed by the nerf and up of ARANA. I can understand some settings IG, but now you think people are blind?? Everybody see that something is wrong. Throughout the game forums (EN and others) there are threads on this topic, T6. Even the unofficial forum (EN and others) topic T6 is open. Everyone knows the problem, no one is blind. Everyone has opened his eyes.

So, i open this thread to ask a constructive debate, why not, find solutions that satisfy everyone.

PS: Sorry for my bad English but, i think the EN forum is the best place for the dev’s realize that people, everywhere, know and edgy this problem. Some people talk in the /w to go see “goldsellers”, to stop giving IRL money to gems, or stop/change game…

(edited by Zoxea.9564)

in Crafting

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Of course. There’s a bunch of people who called this when the gem store was first announced and they saw you could turn in gold.

“loot will eventually get nerfed to a point where you will start thinking with money”

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Crafting

Posted by: eric.8203

eric.8203

everyone knew this would happen i knew it after i hit lvl 80 and seen only 6 ori nodes vs 300 mithril nodes and monsters/bags dropping t5 items with t6 items and i knew this would suck for getting a legendary. i laughed then cried when i was on my norn war in snowden still getting t1 mats then going to lorners and getting a ton of t3 mats then i find out odd=good numbers even = bad numbers in most cases. looking at t1,2,3 metal nodes then look at t1,2,3 wood nodes t1 umm tired of looking at t2 wtf i see it more than t1 and t3. t3 wood nodes makes me cry and want to buy anet a big giant silver spoon but they already got it from gw1 and ncsoft stole it and has a big bully fee to get it back

in Crafting

Posted by: vinceftw.5086

vinceftw.5086

everyone knew this would happen i knew it after i hit lvl 80 and seen only 6 ori nodes vs 300 mithril nodes and monsters/bags dropping t5 items with t6 items and i knew this would suck for getting a legendary. i laughed then cried when i was on my norn war in snowden still getting t1 mats then going to lorners and getting a ton of t3 mats then i find out odd=good numbers even = bad numbers in most cases. looking at t1,2,3 metal nodes then look at t1,2,3 wood nodes t1 umm tired of looking at t2 wtf i see it more than t1 and t3. t3 wood nodes makes me cry and want to buy anet a big giant silver spoon but they already got it from gw1 and ncsoft stole it and has a big bully fee to get it back

u wot m8

Elxyria – Engineer / Deluzio – Mesmer
Quickblade Vince – Thief
The Asurnator – Elementalist

in Crafting

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

and we are here again.
With the latest patch anet solved a bunch of problems:
– ecto pirze to low → fixed
- T6 Dust prize to high →fixed
- every other T6 Mat to high → fixed – since converting T5 to T6 is valuable again

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

in Crafting

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

This post has truly enlightened me with regards to the T6 mat situation. Thank you so much for this incredible contribution.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma