Titans' Vengeance - Bugged?

in Crafting

Posted by: Kaaqeli.5108

Kaaqeli.5108

Q:

I just crafted Titans’ Vengeance yesterday and found it pretty weird that it has no custom attack effects and/or flaming animations like the Mist weapons and Volcanus for example. Is this intended or is the weapon maybe bugged or something?

in Crafting

Kaaqeli.5108

Bumb, still wondering.

in Crafting

Posted by: Gramerr.4790

Gramerr.4790

Wondering the same, it would definately help if someone from Arenanet could confirm whether the lack of effects is intended or not.

in Crafting

Posted by: Tsaerid.5084

Tsaerid.5084

It’s a permanent version of the ele conjure flame axe which has no special effects either, at least in your hand. Would be nice if they maybe added a flame trail on swinging the weapon like the one the ele version leaves when you throw it.

in Crafting

Kaaqeli.5108

Wondering the same, it would definately help if someone from Arenanet could confirm whether the lack of effects is intended or not.

Agreed, that would definitely help.

It’s a permanent version of the ele conjure flame axe which has no special effects either, at least in your hand. Would be nice if they maybe added a flame trail on swinging the weapon like the one the ele version leaves when you throw it.

Yeah. I actually crafted the weapon in hopes of a cool fiery swing effect and got a bit disappointed after realizing there isn’t one. Effect like that would actually encourage players to craft the weapon. At the moment it just seems a bit dull.

in Crafting

Posted by: captnubcake.7904

captnubcake.7904

I am still wondering this, as well. Got it to go with my Frostfang(in the making) because I thought fire and ice theme would look pretty awesome. Spent 100g on it (after the Karka event, before the recipe was known) and am greatly disappointed in this… Bug or just lack of effects, Anet??