Triforge Pendant

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Iridiana.9078

Iridiana.9078

Hi all!

It’s a while I’m thinking to craft a Triforge Pendant for my main character (I already have a full set with Sup Runes of Divinity, Ancient Karka Shell accessory, Ascended Lunaria ring…).
Anyway it’s really expensive and the chance they introduce other ascended trinkets, such as amulet or accessories, is here…
It would be nice to know if they are really planning to introduce ascended amulets soon, or if they are considering to upgrade existing Triforge Pendants to ascended tier for the players who already spent a ton of golds on them…

Iridiana – Sylvari Ranger
Server: Piken Square
Leader of Dark Shines [Dsh]

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Iridiana.9078

Watch his crystal ball.. how do you think we know the answer?

I wasn’t asking to you for sure.
Devs read the forums and release official interviews too. Besides reading this they could consider the idea to upgrade the tier of Triforge too if they are not yet thinking about it.

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Siam.1278

Siam.1278

I don’t think they’ll upgrade the tier of the Triforge pendant just because of how much it is worth. That would be the same as asking to make the Mjolnir a legendary.

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

No doubt. May i ask you why this exact exotic triforge should have this luxury?
Because it’s a statwise useless very expensive item maybe?
And from when on this forum devs answer about future plan.

p.s. people ask about Mjolnir because an extremely beautiful skin considered worthy by some customers. What was the Anet answer about it?

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Iridiana.9078

No doubt. May i ask you why this exact exotic triforge should have this luxury?
Because it’s a statwise useless very expensive item maybe?

p.s. people ask about Mjolnir because an extremely beautiful skin considered worthy by some customers. What was the Anet answer about it?

So people could no more ask questions just because you suppose they never answer?
If you think they never answer or the discussion doesn’t bother to you just don’t care about it.
They introduce Triforge (and also a lot of expensive weapons recipes in the Mystic Forge) before thinking to add the Ascended tier, so now the cost matters because in the future who will spend 100 golds on a trinket or weapon with lower stats than Ascended tier ones (supposing they will cost the same or less)?

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Ye, i remember what happend about exotic expensive rings. An ascended drop, way better stats, 0 gold wasted crafting/buying.
So now you want an exotic expensive pendant updated to ascended, right.
I even wasted my time answering you. Logic doesn’t work.
Enjoy waiting an Anet official answer of what they are working on.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

(edited by Lucas Ashrock.8675)

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Courageous Mithos.8745

Courageous Mithos.8745

I thought about this as well. I don’t have a Triforge Pendant, and haven’t got one for exactly this uncertainty.

I personally think they should scale up the Pendant as soon as Ascended gear comes out. Mainly because this item is really expensive, and it wouldn’t be fair to players if easy obtainable Ascended gear with better stats come out. They scale up Legendary items, why not this Pendant?

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Because they are.. legendary?

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Yareon.2835

Yareon.2835

….
….

They do it very often on the forum. For an example Hrouda answered about the upgrade of movement sigils in a topic where a player asked about the 10% movement speed sigils.

I think it makes sense to upgrade the Triforge Pendant, not just because it is highly priced but because it’s a complex recipe that requires you to craft 3 other amulets that require a good amount of material (one of them also have the same stat of a normal berserker amulet) that is stats only, no skin (so you can’t compare it with the “nice skin mjolnir”).

Arenanet will also gain another “free” ascended recipe for the mystic adding another non fractal way to acquire ascended items. It seems win-win to me. Or they could at least add a second recipe to upgrade it to ascended. (hoping it doesn’t involve AGAIN 250 globs of ectoplasm)

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Yup, makes a sense if we look at the cost side. An upgrade using ascended mats with a new mystic recipe yes, not impossible An instaupgrade, is what i doubt, highly

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

This is pure speculation, but since there is a Gift of Ascension available in a Merchant on the FotM, it may be possible to upgrade certain luxury goods like the Triforge to Ascended, when the new Ascended items come out, using this gift.

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Yareon.2835

Yareon.2835

This is pure speculation, but since there is a Gift of Ascension available in a Merchant on the FotM, it may be possible to upgrade certain luxury goods like the Triforge to Ascended, when the new Ascended items come out, using this gift.

I like this idea but I’d prefer less fractal-oriented ways to come up with ascended gear. I want to go out there in that HUGE map, not close myself 24-7 in the Fractals….

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

It would be nice, but right now that Gift is used to upgrade the Ascended backpieces into their infused versions.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Cannot find the exact post, but I do seem to remember reading somewhere that the devs don’t plan to ‘update’ the Triforge Pendant.

Doesn’t matter though, I’m wearing it for the inventory icon alone. ;-)

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

It would be nice, but right now that Gift is used to upgrade the Ascended backpieces into their infused versions.

Ascended rings can be upgraded too with the Gift of Ascension.

And yes there was a post somewhere about the devs not planning to upgrade the tryforge pendant into ascended although this might change in need arises i guess.

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Ascended rings can be upgraded too with the Gift of Ascension.

And yes there was a post somewhere about the devs not planning to upgrade the tryforge pendant into ascended although this might change in need arises i guess.

Thought infusing rings was 1 shard, 2 globs, and 3 vials of mist essence.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

You are correct – my mistake.

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

Awww the 130g pendant will end up being vendored for 5s. What a shame.

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Iridiana.9078

Cannot find the exact post, but I do seem to remember reading somewhere that the devs don’t plan to ‘update’ the Triforge Pendant.

Doesn’t matter though, I’m wearing it for the inventory icon alone. ;-)

That would really stop me from crafting the Pendant, cause it really will end-up it’ll become not worth the golds…
I wonder if people is buying the Triforges listed at the TP right now or if all of us are waiting for some news… Probably this item is already un-sold…

Anyway the idea to create a mystic forge recipe to upgrade the Triforge to Ascended is really nice! Well, hoping it wouldn’t be an expensive one, this amulet costs already really much.

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

I’m someone who couldn’t care less about stats. I’ll be getting the trigfogre pendant because its a LoZ reference, and I love that series.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

I’m someone who couldn’t care less about stats. I’ll be getting the trifogre pendant because its a LoZ reference, and I love that series.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

(edited by xCrusadentx.2784)

Triforge Pendant

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I believe the devs have indeed stated that they had no plans to upgrade the Triforge Amulet to a Legendary, or even an Ascended item. However, I think that would be a mistake given how expensive the Amulet (along with a number of other highly expensive Mystic Forge items like Infinite Light) is. They really should consider upgrading these items to Ascended tier once more Ascended items are rolled out. Still, no policy is set in stone, and ANet could always change their minds in the future if enough players request it.