Unidentified dye help

Unidentified dye help

in Crafting

Posted by: hazahampo.4286

hazahampo.4286

Alright guys,

So i’m working on bifrost and i need 250 unidentified dyes. Any way to farm these or do i have to just buy of tp?

Thanks in advance for any help
:)

Rishi The Pink-Warrior Lyss Braveheart-Mesmer

Unidentified dye help

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Harvest every plant.
I’ve opened 188 since I started keeping track. I have another 28 unopened. I’ve opened plenty before I started keeping track. There are various patches of plants around the world as well.

Many of the plants will sell for 1s+ anyway so you should have been harvesting them anyway.

Unidentified dye help

in Crafting

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Got any laurels left? 5 for 10 dyes.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Unidentified dye help

in Crafting

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Laurels and plant harvesting will be the least expensive options, though they will take some time.

At least with plant farming you will also be getting ingredients you can sell to help you buy more dyes and speed up the process.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Unidentified dye help

in Crafting

Posted by: Kodiak.4213

Kodiak.4213

farm champs in frostgorge or run dungeons, then place buy orders on TP for unid dyes with the money that you earn. It will be much faster than trying to farm all the dyes individually because i don’t think there is a way to reliably “farm” unid dyes

Unidentified dye help

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

especially plants in low level areas. maybe the varied ones more than specific plants? It seems to me you get them more often from herb patch/seedling than from potato/onion/lettuce/etc.
this will take you a while. much faster to just buy them.