Watchwork Sprockets

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Zedikus.2561

Zedikus.2561

I bought a Gift of Sprockets from the festival vendor, but now that I have 250 sprockets I can’t do anything with them because all the crafting recepies come from past events that I missed.
I did not find the repecies in the TP so is there anything useful I can do with those sprockets or should I just sell them for some gold?

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

Zealot armor and weapons require loads of sprockets (5oo per).

Can still make the various bladed backpieces too.

The wiki page has other recipes and useful tidbits on sprockets. And if nothing else, extra money is never a bad thing.

Some of the non account/soulbound recipes are still available on the TP.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

(edited by Halcyon.7352)

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Zedikus.2561

Zedikus.2561

From the wiki page I can only craft the mechanism and blade shards in the MF. Everything else requires recepies that I can’t get now. The backpieces are interesting I gues. Other ideas?

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

agreed. those vendors that sell those recipes were the only thing I wanted to see from the pavilion, and they were the only thing not there.

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

buy the recipes on the trading post?

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Mystic.5934

not available on the TP

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Fogeltje.3091

Fogeltje.3091

Sell the sprockets. They consistently sold for about 3s50c the past few weeks. Nice source of some extra cash.

“Great horns of the north wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last.”

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Sell the sprockets. They consistently sold for about 3s50c the past few weeks. Nice source of some extra cash.

Been selling pretty consistently at 4s+ too.

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: NuclearBuddha.8641

NuclearBuddha.8641

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

He is talking about the recipes from the Emmisaries form last year Pavilion, likr Rune of Perplexity. They are account bound.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: NuclearBuddha.8641

NuclearBuddha.8641

Oooh. Yes, that is true.

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

He is talking about the recipes from the Emmisaries form last year Pavilion, like Rune of Perplexity. They are account bound.

That was a big fail on Anet’s part. I missed one of the recipes last year and my inner completionist is crying.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

He is talking about the recipes from the Emmisaries form last year Pavilion, like Rune of Perplexity. They are account bound.

That was a big fail on Anet’s part. I missed one of the recipes last year and my inner completionist is crying.

So did you manage to get all those exclusive mini pets as well?

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Mystic.5934

btw: the Resplendent Watchwork Box has a chance of dropping some of these recipes: superior rune of exuberance, perplexity, tormenting, superior sigil of malice. I opened ~1,000 of them and got 3 recipes: superior rune of perplexity + 2 recipes: superior rune of tormenting. They are account-bound :*(. Had I known they would of jumped from 20s to 4g, I probably would of sold those 1,000 instead of opening them :P (May 26, that was me that took supply from 1200 to 100 wish I had bought the other 1,000 the day before, but at least it spurred me to buy the ones I did.
Still, that’s only 4 of the superior recipes, with 4 other superiors unobtainable, plus 8 major and 8 minor recipes
However, it should be noted that Elaborate Watchwork Box has a chance of dropping the recipe: major rune of tormenting. you probably need to open around 200 of them to get one recipe.

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Wish those recipes were tradable. I have a spare Rune of Tormenting recipe on my mule that I no longer need (already learnt it) and would love to sell to someone who does.

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

So did you manage to get all those exclusive mini pets as well?

Naw, I don’t do mini’s. I never had in any MMO. If they were to travel with me between maps/death then possibly, but I never remember to show the mini when I have one sitting in my bag.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Watchwork Sprockets

in Crafting

Posted by: Himei.5379

Himei.5379

Yeah, I was surprised that vendor wasn’t there when it patched. I really wanted the recipes to make those runes and sigils.