Watchwork Sprockets?

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

How will one get Watchwork Sprockets after the event ends?

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

From other players.

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Tarnsman.8092

Tarnsman.8092

I wonder if they will be good for anything after the event…not that they are good for anything currently.

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

They are used to craft the new sigils/runes, so they will have a purpose after the event ends.

However, if you see the amount of candycorn from last halloween still on the TP, i doubt the supply of sprockets will run low anytime soon.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Also look at Zhaitaffy.

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

Sprockets are listed in Fine Crafting Materials, while Candy Corn and Zhaitaffy are listed as Festive Crafting Materials, which leads me to believe that we will be able to obtain Sprockets indefinitely.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

I’m pretty sure there will be a way to get them, like southsun crafting mats

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

These do not seem to be dropping at as high of a rate as candy corn or zhaitaffy. I have less than 500 right now. If this was candy corn or zhaitaffy I would have well over 1000 by now.

Watchwork Sprockets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’m getting about 70 – 100 a day. The Glorious chests scattered in each zone within the Pavillion gives an average of 10 Sprockets, and then farming about 6 of the events should give me another 20 – 30 before I stop farming for the day.

Still, I’ll need to buy up at least half of the Sprockets I need to learn all the recipes. I only have plans to craft one Superior Sigil of Malice, so I can just set aside a stack of Sprockets for that.

Anthony did state originally that the Sprockets are a permanent addition to the game, but technically, so are the Candy Corn and Zhaitaffy. So, just to be on the safe side, I’m learning all the recipes before August is over in case the vendors disappear.