Weaponsmith 400-500

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: SjLeOrx.1405

SjLeOrx.1405

Hello everyone,

I’d like to know what’s the best way to get weaponsmith from 400 to 500.

One option is to follow guide which will cost me about 90g.

Considering that I want to craft 3 or more ascended weapons, is there any other, cheaper way to do it?

IDK, but would not be possible to get from 450-475 with refining Empyreal stars?
I’ll also be making other Ascended materials which are needed for weapons….

Anything that helps is welcome,
Thanks.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: Mea.8967

Mea.8967

You can refine ascended mats (stars, ingots, bricks) to 450-ish, then they stop giving experiece. It’s slow as hell, too.

As far as I know the guide routes the cheapest path possible.

I love lamp.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Refining about two stacks of tier 6 materials will get you to 425. Refining the T7 materials and doing the ecto refinement daily recipes also yield XP once you’re at 450 but this takes time unless you have a stockpile.

That 90 gold is going off the sell order prices so you’d save a lot of gold if you placed buy orders. Most of that cost can be minimized further if you farmed the orichalcum ore, ancient wood logs, and ecto. This can be done while you’re doing the refinements at 450. Crafts all of the materials that you need for all of your weapons before crafting exotic weapons to cap off at 500

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

SjLeOrx.1405

u can refine stars at 450, not before.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

You still get exp, if you discover lvl 80 blue/green/rare weapons, between lvl 400-500.
Especially some rare weapons even give you profit when you craft them and sell them.
GS/swords/Staffs definately do, if you get the inscriptions on buy order, shields or maces propably dont.
On the green/blue weapons you only make a loss of 1-2 silver, if you get the inscriptions on buy order, so way less loss compared to discovering exotics and selling them.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

SjLeOrx.1405

Can u be more precise in exacly how this 400-500 should look like? I dont know much about crafting nor have i interest in learning. I just want to get 400-500 cheap and fast as I can, keeping in mind i’ll be making 3 weapons. Ty

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Cheap and fast work against each other.

400 – 425: Refine orichalcum ore and ancient wood logs
425 – 450: Craft exotics
450 – 475: Refine T7 / Craft all materials for weapons / craft exotics
475 -500: Craft exotics

Also note that you’ll need recipes for the ascended inscription and for each ascended weapon. These cost laurels and gold. Crafting the blade and hilt, for example, won’t be available until you’re 500 as well. Same goes for the inscription.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Someone mentioned a new sort of weapon that we could craft which allowed the stats to be selected – 3 ecto cost or somesuch – they had a weird name and I cant find anything about them – what were they as they seemed a viable alternative to help this.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

chronometria.3708

I managed to find the info about them – ineffable weapons they are called and ineffable inscriptions. There is some ecto cost involved in them, but it seems they are poorly known – we need to look into these more for crafting into the high tiers for less cost.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Someone mentioned a new sort of weapon that we could craft which allowed the stats to be selected – 3 ecto cost or somesuch – they had a weird name and I cant find anything about them – what were they as they seemed a viable alternative to help this.

You mean ineffable inscriptions which are used to craft the handcrafted weaponset.

These are not a good option for leveling because the inscription recipes are auto learned, so they dont give discovery exp and the weapons cost between 20-50 ectos each and arent tradeable.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

chronometria.3708

Yup, seems like ineffable is not an option. I am going to try another suggestion, which was to make a few of those backpacks – they seem to give quite a few levels of skill-increase for a low cost. I am going to see how I do with it.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

Hello everyone,

I’d like to know what’s the best way to get weaponsmith from 400 to 500.

One option is to follow guide which will cost me about 90g.

Considering that I want to craft 3 or more ascended weapons, is there any other, cheaper way to do it?

IDK, but would not be possible to get from 450-475 with refining Empyreal stars?
I’ll also be making other Ascended materials which are needed for weapons….

Anything that helps is welcome,
Thanks.

it’s useful to get 10 levels, and then it’s useful to get the AP for it,but once ur 500 it’s pretty much just a useless gold sink

Are you Shpongled?

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

Yup, seems like ineffable is not an option. I am going to try another suggestion, which was to make a few of those backpacks – they seem to give quite a few levels of skill-increase for a low cost. I am going to see how I do with it.

any progress on this? im about 465 or so on huntsman and refining ascended stuff has really slowed down and I already have 30 of each refined item.

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

any progress on this? im about 465 or so on huntsman and refining ascended stuff has really slowed down and I already have 30 of each refined item.

Time to craft some exotics.

Don’t forget that you can BUY inscriptions that cannot be crafted on the TP (as well as components since you won’t get XP by crafting them any longer). Stick to unique discoveries as they yield the best XP.

Also, don’t forget about Discovering RARES you might have bypassed at T4 and T5. They don’t yield a ton of XP, but every little bit helps at this point. Note that you have to buy the recipes for the Inscriptions (or you can just buy the inscriptions on the TP). Also note that the T5 RARES cost no Ectos to Craft but can yield Ectos when Salvaged.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

Weaponsmith 400-500

in Crafting

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

Time to craft some exotics.

Don’t forget that you can BUY inscriptions that cannot be crafted on the TP (as well as components since you won’t get XP by crafting them any longer). Stick to unique discoveries as they yield the best XP.

Also, don’t forget about Discovering RARES you might have bypassed at T4 and T5. They don’t yield a ton of XP, but every little bit helps at this point. Note that you have to buy the recipes for the Inscriptions (or you can just buy the inscriptions on the TP). Also note that the T5 RARES cost no Ectos to Craft but can yield Ectos when Salvaged.

am doing all of the above, was just curious if there were some other options, thats all. I may end up discovering some more rares and either forging them or salvaging depending on what they are since I am coming up on have full (250) stacks of multiple T5 fine materials.