Demeron.5423

40 Extoics Latter still no Dusk

200 Rares Latter still no dusk..

This RNG is kinda bs…

Well Still no Luck on Forge

in Crafting

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

So you did only 60 attempts and somehow expect a precursor from the mystic toilet? On the spectrum of attempts yours is pretty LOW.

Anyways, as much as I want to feel sorry for you I wont, because we know that eventually thwy would be a 100% method to get it and if you can’t wait for it, don’t complain when you get screwed over.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in Crafting

Posted by: Demeron.5423

Demeron.5423

lol thats just TODAY i do around 40-80 extoics a day and 400 Rare a Day bud

in Crafting

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

You would have it in a few days with a 100% buy chance if you didn’t gamble on it.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Crafting

Demeron.5423

629g way over priced…. ive just been crafting n farming the stuff the hard way but zero luck

in Crafting

Posted by: Iglosen.4709

Iglosen.4709

Wow m8, I want to see how you get about 200-240gg a day

in Crafting

Posted by: Rashka.7304

Rashka.7304

40 Extoics Latter still no Dusk

200 Rares Latter still no dusk..

This RNG is kinda bs…

360 rares, 1132 exo, still no precursor. Try to beat that.

Edit: Total of course.

Rashka the desert scout
<Vigilance> VIG
Sanctum of Rall

in Crafting

Posted by: Highvoltage.7946

Highvoltage.7946

wow! you guys are really bumming me out. feel like not even trying and i’m lil over half with all the gifts. maybe just craft one of them cheeseball destroyer or corrupted weapons instead.

in Crafting

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

567 total rare swords for Dawn.

Guildmate1 51 rare swords for Dawn
Guildmate2 750+ with nothing
Guildmate3 1000+ with nothing

RNG is RNG

Also the reason most of us barely play anymore along with the terribad culling in PvP

in Crafting

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

473g and i was guaranteed a Dawn. I just avoided the MF like the plague and saved up. Much better return on that than trying to craft one.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

in Crafting

Demeron.5423

ya 473g is not that bad >.< this 629g just annoying….

and ya Xaaz its bs some of us play all time and get nothing.,..

in Crafting

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

Wow m8, I want to see how you get about 200-240gg a day

Yea, someone is either dumb as hell or fibbing.

400 low end rare GSs is some 152g, 40 low end exotic GSs is some 100g = 250-350 gold a day = less than 3 days for just the Dusk OR less than 9 days to buy Twilight outright.

in Crafting

Demeron.5423

na i just dont wanna help the gold farmers who run this market and sell the gold back to ppl kinda kitten and i rarely ever use TP because of it i farm my ore with 4 lv 80’s useing guesting on 2 Servers also its not rly hard to get the amount of ore to make all crap i need when i have plenty of mats

in Crafting

Posted by: My Dead Characters.9517

My Dead Characters.9517

you be fibbing m8, noone is gonna put that much in the forgem and you cant make that much money inn game without buying gold like CRAZY, but if you not helpign the goldsellers, then you must buy gems. to buy that many gems, you are going to go broke over a freaking game, unless you are a millionaire. so are you rich? cause if you are, i could use a few hunred gold for my precious juggernaught.

Commander Legends of Woe
fissure of woe
Leader of legends of traumatic stuff[LoTs]

in Crafting

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

lol at farming 6000 fine materials, 9600 ore, and 4800 wood just to craft Rares and be “anti gold sellers”!

in Crafting

Demeron.5423

you be fibbing m8, noone is gonna put that much in the forgem and you cant make that much money inn game without buying gold like CRAZY, but if you not helpign the goldsellers, then you must buy gems. to buy that many gems, you are going to go broke over a freaking game, unless you are a millionaire. so are you rich? cause if you are, i could use a few hunred gold for my precious juggernaught.

clearly u have no clue about anything with 5 lv 80’s (now was 4) all farming every day and also guesting servers for more Ore Each the amount of ore u can pull in is unreal also waiting a couple hr’s well once u finish running all ur toons all the mithril and Cy wood is respawned by then so then u just run it agine it’s just never ending circle u keep running but ok mr. Know it all u clearly know nothing or only have 1 80 to farm on im guessing lol

in Crafting

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

Did they change mithril nodes? Cause they used to be once a day and reset with the daily reset while the rich ones were 24 hours from the time you harvested. I have 3 80s and i can only farm Orr once a day cause all the nodes don’t respawn until daily reset the next day. I know the low end nodes respawn every couple hours(or used to) but that’s not mithril.

And without being rude, if you can make 250g-350g a day, you were dumb to even play the odds of the MF. You could have had Dusk in 2 days….

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

(edited by Sauzo.6821)

in Crafting

Posted by: Skar Hand.5037

Skar Hand.5037

clearly u have no clue about anything with 5 lv 80’s (now was 4) all farming every day and also guesting servers for more Ore Each the amount of ore u can pull in is unreal also waiting a couple hr’s well once u finish running all ur toons all the mithril and Cy wood is respawned by then so then u just run it agine it’s just never ending circle u keep running but ok mr. Know it all u clearly know nothing or only have 1 80 to farm on im guessing lol

Presuming you can get from node to node in 15 second without ever getting hung up, and that each swing of the pick/axe takes 1 second each, that would mean 18 seconds per node (3 materials).

As stated above, it would take 9600 ore and 4800 wood to craft that many rares. That is a total of 14400 mats, or 4800 nodes. 18 sec per node x 4800 = 86400 seconds = 1440 minutes = 24 hours. I presume that you kill 2-3 mobs during the 15 seconds from node to node to get you the thousand of T5 mats you need.

As plausible as this sounds, I would recommend you take a break bro and get some rest. It is unhealthy to play that much every day.

I need to be able to dodge and leave a clone behind at work/home.

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

It’s called gambling for a reason.

You lost, move on.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Crafting

Posted by: My Dead Characters.9517

My Dead Characters.9517

Presuming you can get from node to node in 15 second without ever getting hung up, and that each swing of the pick/axe takes 1 second each, that would mean 18 seconds per node (3 materials).

As stated above, it would take 9600 ore and 4800 wood to craft that many rares. That is a total of 14400 mats, or 4800 nodes. 18 sec per node x 4800 = 86400 seconds = 1440 minutes = 24 hours. I presume that you kill 2-3 mobs during the 15 seconds from node to node to get you the thousand of T5 mats you need.

As plausible as this sounds, I would recommend you take a break bro and get some rest. It is unhealthy to play that much every day.

i love math, thank you.

Commander Legends of Woe
fissure of woe
Leader of legends of traumatic stuff[LoTs]