What's currently the cheapest crafting guides

in Crafting

Posted by: Sylvarian.1765

Sylvarian.1765

http://www.gw2crafts.net/total.html

Has increased from 81 gold on October 4th, to 109 gold (as I"m writing this), for the seven crafting disciplines – minus cooking. [1-400]

Are there any guides that are now less expensive than this? (I’m leveling up alts.)

I have plenty of mats, so I don’t have to go the route of buying components.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Prices fluctuate. The thing with guides is that they often refer to specific materials which then go up in price through demand/supply or market manipulation. I admit that I made a lot of gold doing the latter when ascended weapons were announced and people were rushing to cap their crafts.

in Crafting

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Ayri the guide sylv is linking updates a few times an hour based on tp prices.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Ayri the guide sylv is linking updates a few times an hour based on tp prices.

I know.

in Crafting

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

for 1-400 that’s probably the cheapest you’ll get. The problem is that ascended crafting made some of the tiers of crafting really expensive. If you have your own soft wood, and iron ore I bet that alone is half the cost.

However I would NOT recommend that guide for any of the 400-500 guides. They are horribly overpriced and don’t take into account numerous other methods of getting there cheaper.

in Crafting

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

we have inflation ingame – too much gold

people always are happy when can farm easy gold for hours but they dont see this makes everything more expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

Gw2gadget.com – pulls prices from the TP and tells you what is cheapest or most profitable to make.

It filters by difficulty and profession, making it a handy and always current guide for leveling crafting — yes, it downloads new recipes from A-Net as they are added to the game.