Where are the recipes for making.....

in Crafting

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Where are the recipes so you can learn to make items with dungeon tokens, such as the eternal flame, or the ring of blood?

I can’t find where these recipes are anywhere on the internet. Anyone know how to get these recipes?

in Crafting

Posted by: Skie.8246

Skie.8246

Ascended items can be only crafted in mystic forge, not by using crafting skills, so u won’t find “crafting recipe” anywhere in the game.

in Crafting

Posted by: Kaz.5430

Kaz.5430

Good question. According to GW2DB :

• Eternal Flame (Exotic) requries 1x Orichalcum Setting, 1x Orichalcum Chain and 200x Flame Legion Charr Carvings.
  • Ring of Blood (Exotic) requries 1x Orichalcum Setting, 1x Orichalcum Band and 200x Symbols of Koda

However, both need to be learned from recipe sheets, rather than `discovered`.

As to where you’d find the actual recipe sheets in the first place, I can’t find any website that actually says. I’d assume that as there is no obvious vendor for the recipe sheets, that they are random dungeon drops.

Or, it could simply be that GW2DB has dug the items out of the DAT file, but the recipe (and thus items) are not actually available.

Monarchy - 15 year old browser-based game and roleplay community
Table Warfare Miniatures - Armatures, Custom Miniatures, Moulds etc.

in Crafting

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Not in game now so can’t check but what about Myami? ( ?? Mystic Forge Vendor )
Master Crafter?
Otherwise probably a drop in FoTM.

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Morrigan.2809)

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Like arah ones, those kind of recipes should be uberrare drop of dungeon where tokens are used. Keep farming. IMHO just a waste of tokens

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Crafting

Posted by: LoomyZA.7041

LoomyZA.7041

Dropped by the end boss of the relevant dungeon ie eternal flame = CoF (from what ive heard it drops off teh boss corpse and not a chest or those blue pouches) never seen it myself so cant be certain.

in Crafting

LoomyZA.7041

Probably path specific too, read up on the little hint ie Claw of the Howling King, would only drop off that boss/path in AC

in Crafting

Posted by: evo.7325

evo.7325

I have bekoem the recipe eternal Flame from the chest in Flame citadel Way 2. dont know what of is of Look like because i dont have the Profession…

in Crafting

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

huh, would anyone know if the trinket to be made is soulbound? or soulbound on use?

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Crafting

Posted by: Kursor.5746

Kursor.5746

huh, would anyone know if the trinket to be made is soulbound? or soulbound on use?

I believe it’s soulbound on use. I’m making this assumption based on the fact that one of the Twilight Arbor recipes makes a Condition Damage/Precision/Toughness ring which can be sold on the TP (for quite a bit due to the rarity of the recipe).

AKA – if you find the recipe and are willing to farm the ingredients, it looks like you’ll be able to make some serious dough.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I believe it’s soulbound on use. I’m making this assumption based on the fact that one of the Twilight Arbor recipes makes a Condition Damage/Precision/Toughness ring which can be sold on the TP (for quite a bit due to the rarity of the recipe).

AKA – if you find the recipe and are willing to farm the ingredients, it looks like you’ll be able to make some serious dough.

Some specific ones to look out for
bloodstone amulet – Power/tough/vitality. The only amulets with these stats are the emerald pendant (current worth: 45g) and the invaders amulet which is 700(?) badges of honor.
AFAIK this drops from the final boss of path 4 arah. Good luck.

Nightmare Coil – power/tough/vitality. The only ring with these stats are the invader ones. I see buy offers topping over 10g for this thing. Based on the name I assume it’s from the Twilight arbor dungeon.

in Crafting

Posted by: Euroking.8346

Euroking.8346

I got the Eternal Flame from the final chest at Citadel of Flames after my group destroyed the Eternal Flame. I didn’t even know that there were exotic recipe drops in the dungeon lol.

in Crafting

Posted by: NoOneShotU.3479

NoOneShotU.3479

is it soulbound or account?

in Crafting

LoomyZA.7041

The recipes are bound to account, they drop off their relevant dungeons, off either last boss or chests, from what i heard the ones friends got were from the corpse of last boss, ,so in another words Claw of the howling king recipe was looted off Howling king himself. I have heard unconfirmed reports that the actual crafted item, can drop too.

The items that the recipe crafts, are soulbound on use

in Crafting

NoOneShotU.3479

Thanks. I don’t normally run dungeons on my Jeweler.

in Crafting

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Thanks. I don’t normally run dungeons on my Jeweler.

it’s account bound so you can just transfer it to your jeweler and learn it. (unless your jeweler is on a diff account o.o)

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Crafting

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

This is so annoying I hate RNG !!!!
this just makes it that much annoying to craft !!!
having to hope to get lucky with RNG to actually get a freaking recipe is NOT the way GW2 was designed !!!!

Introduce other ways to acquire these recipes !!!!
I rather spent time and know I will get it for sure, than hope for RNG blessing day !!!
or make the recipe cost 1000 tokens just NOT the stupid RNG !!!

If I liked RNG I’d go play wow, rift, swtor etc…..

(edited by Latinkuro.9420)

in Crafting

NoOneShotU.3479

Personally I’m glad people have to work for them. Unlike every other crafted item in this game it makes them rare and special.

in Crafting

Posted by: CerealKiller.6951

CerealKiller.6951

I picked up the Colossus Fang Recipe from the Spider Queen, so it’s safe to say it just has to be dropped from a mini-boss.. not necessarily the end-boss.

I don’t think it matters which path you choose, but it seems pretty obvious to state that each recipe drop is specific to the dungeon you’re in.
i.e. don’t expect to find the Eternal Flame Recipe in AC.

:)

Ironbreakers General

in Crafting

Posted by: Luminarin.2301

Luminarin.2301

The dungeon recipies are souldbound on use. Means that it’s good to let your lvl 400 jeweler character read it. But somehow it’s unsellable on TP.

I have looted The Replicator recipe from the final boss Tazza in SE, p1 twice already. So I used one recipe and the second stays in bank – maybe someday Anet will allow us to sell the recipes. I also looted The Colossus Fang from the Colossus Rumblus final boss in AC p3.

It remains unclear if MF actually affects the bosses’ recipe drop chance or not, so we can only speculate. But still, it’s very rare, although I must admit – I had luck back in SE.

Imagine how hard it must be to obtain The Bloodstone Fragment recipe! Not even the drop chance itself, but repeating the horrible Arah p4 over and over again! Well, at least it’s price on TP is like 60g+

Cheers!

in Crafting

Posted by: Luminarin.2301

Luminarin.2301

The dungeon recipies are souldbound on use. Means that it’s good to let your lvl 400 jeweler character read it. But somehow it’s unsellable on TP.

I have looted The Replicator recipe from the final boss Tazza in SE, p1 twice already. So I used one recipe and the second stays in bank – maybe someday Anet will allow us to sell the recipes. I also looted The Colossus Fang from the Colossus Rumblus final boss in AC p3.

It remains unclear if MF actually affects the bosses’ recipe drop chance or not, so we can only speculate. But still, it’s very rare, although I must admit – I had luck back in SE.

Imagine how hard it must be to obtain The Bloodstone Fragment recipe! Not even the drop chance itself, but repeating the horrible Arah p4 over and over again! Well, at least it’s price on TP is like 60g+

Cheers!

in Crafting

Posted by: Firegoth.6427

Firegoth.6427

Can’t understand people who are willing to spend that much on the bloodstone amulet.
Get 350+ badges of jumping and you’re done.

1+1 = potato

in Crafting

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

Where are the recipes so you can learn to make items with dungeon tokens, such as the eternal flame, or the ring of blood?

I can’t find where these recipes are anywhere on the internet. Anyone know how to get these recipes?

They drop from the final bosses of those dungeons. The item name is generally a clue as to which boss drops it (ex., the “Husk of the Destroyer” recipe drops from the Destroyer of Worlds, etc.). They also have a very small chance of dropping from other bosses, but if you want to maximize your chances, kill the boss with the corresponding name.

- Al Zheimer