Where is the armor from mesmer's video?

in Crafting

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

Q:

The one the sylvari from the portal video is wearing. i’ve checked all light armors in wiki and I can’t find it anywhere.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Ever heard of fake commercial videos with something not ingame, just to show a game function?

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Crafting

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

i recognise the legs actually, thats HotW light it’s just dyed in such a way you wouldnt normally recognise it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

Who cares about the armor, I want to know that mesmers traits to be able to one shot a mob in orr.

in Crafting

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

How did they make that portal last so long? Lol, this was the vid that sold me on mes btw.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in Crafting

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

what mob/boss is that? looks like a minotaur with branded crystals, but its not branded.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

i recognise the legs actually, thats HotW light it’s just dyed in such a way you wouldnt normally recognise it.

The trench doesn’t look like HotW armor.

It’s probably what others are saying, an armor not included in the game like Countess Anise armor that was also put in a character render with different details before release.

I hope both sets are included lately. To be honest I’m ok with those armors included in expansion, as long as they’re included because they’re really cool, because I wanted this one because I was starting to plan my Largos Mesmer look for when they’re released and that would take a while :P (my guess is first Tengu, then Lagos)