Which should I give to Warrior/Guardian?

in Crafting

Posted by: Baleroc Rageflame.5173

Baleroc Rageflame.5173

Which crafting discipline should I give to my Warrior and Guardian out of: Weaponsmith and Armorsmith. My Warrior has Armorsmithing and my Guardian has Weaponsmithing, but should I make the Warrior learn Weaponsmithing and Guardian have Armorsmithing? (swap them around)

They can’t learn both, as warrior has Chef discipline and Guardian has Artificer.

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter.

However considering the build versatility of guardians and the probability that you may want to build your own sets, I would say put armorsmith on guardian.

in Crafting

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

However considering the build versatility of guardians and the probability that you may want to build your own sets, I would say put armorsmith on guardian.

Why? Everything you craft is account bound and can be swapped to other characters. I have armorsmith to 500 on my Mesmer and change everything over to my warrior whenever I craft something.

If you already have the crafts leveled, don’t waste the time or gold to change them around.

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Why? Everything you craft is account bound and can be swapped to other characters. I have armorsmith to 500 on my Mesmer and change everything over to my warrior whenever I craft something.

If you already have the crafts leveled, don’t waste the time or gold to change them around.

That’s why I said that overall it doesn’t matter, but if you really want to pick and choose and save a few minutes, it would go to armorsmith/guard. But really, it doesn’t matter.

in Crafting

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

I find it convenient to have artificer as the second active crafting profession on all of my characters. That way it’s easy to combine essences of luck.

An alternative would be to have huntsman and armorsmith on one character, in order to do the time-gated crafting of the ascended materials all on one character.

in Crafting

Posted by: Cirian.8917

Cirian.8917

Guardian has artificer? If you give them weaponsmith too, you won’t have to relearn inscriptions you’ve already learned as an artificer.

I discovered this on my armorsmith/tailor character who shares insignias across disciplines. It saves having to buy recipes twice.