Why does the Volcanus cost more now?

in Crafting

Posted by: ThCakeIsALie.5306

ThCakeIsALie.5306

First time I ever saw this great sword and was like… what’s this?

It’s more expensive than the legendary precursor and it’s only Exotic. Why?

in Crafting

Posted by: LoomyZA.7041

LoomyZA.7041

Because it wreaks of awesomeness ! not to mention the material cost, 100 destroyer lodes, and 350 molten lodes

in Crafting

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

B/c precursors are crap looking unless it turn into Legendary then it will cost more

in Crafting

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

Material cost for this sword is through the roof.

in Crafting

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

Lodestones required for this cost around 329-350 gold to make. Currently attempting to make this myself. I think destroyer lodestones have dropped in price since fractals came out but molten lodestones have risen a bit in the same time.

I need about 90 more molten lodestones and 10 more destroyer lodestones to finish. Basically gave up on legendary and liquidated all my collectables (hundreds of ectos, T6 mats, etc)

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

in Crafting

Posted by: Varkronn.9783

Varkronn.9783

Lodestones required for this cost around 329-350 gold to make. Currently attempting to make this myself. I think destroyer lodestones have dropped in price since fractals came out but molten lodestones have risen a bit in the same time.

I need about 90 more molten lodestones and 10 more destroyer lodestones to finish. Basically gave up on legendary and liquidated all my collectables (hundreds of ectos, T6 mats, etc)

Well done mate I am envious, I have saved up about a third of the gold required finding the odd lodestone along the way so am still miles off. One thing I did notice is that Moltens seem to fluctuate an awful lot, for instance yesterday they were 64s each at one point and back up to 80s by the end of the night.

in Crafting

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

I’ve been making all my lodestones from scratch (cores to lodes) sitting with 102 molten cores left to convert and 55 destroyer lodes I’m contemplating either buying or making with skill points I don’t have since I’ve already made 344 lodestones with skillpoints :\

in Crafting

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Because it’s a kitten to get and awesome to boot?

350 molten lodes, 100 destroyer lodes, eldtritch scroll, 10g recipe.

… that’s a lot of money right there, that or a lot of money, though not so much, and a ton of skillpoints.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Why? Simple reason: because this sword is beautiful like a legendary weapon. So who didn’t got a precursor but mats, have his toy

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Crafting

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

Molten lodestone prices climbed a bit, but relatively steady. Gotta be patient really. I see people try to collect all at once (and waste alot of money)

I made alot of lodestones by combining, but i’m running super low on crystals now. Its more efficient to combine cores if you have the skill points available for crystals.

I need about 70 more molten lodestones, should just barely have the gold to cover this after i liquidate the final bit of collectables i have stashed. (thats a slow process too heh.)

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….