Will we (Infuse) the other ascended gear?

in Crafting

Posted by: Serbaayuu.3051

Serbaayuu.3051

Q:

As it stands right now, there are 3 pieces of ascended gear that can be inherently infused: the back items and rings.

I would like to buy infusions for my new ascended weapons as well as the rest of my trinkets, and armor when it arrives. But I’m terrified of wasting laurels and expensive crafting materials on them, because if later we are able to inherently infuse these items, those expensive infusions will disappear (as they currently do if you infuse rings or a back item).

So I am hoping to get some confirmation one way or the other on whether we will be able to infuse the rest of the gear at some point.

Sylva – 80 Ranger
The Fifth Column [FCol]
Henge of Denravi

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’d go ahead and buy infusions until you reach the point where additional ones have no value to you. I doubt they’ll roll out infusing weapons/armor via the MF. We’d likely see necklaces and earring first.

in Crafting

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

I would have to agree. Between weapons, armor and trinkets you would have a huge amount of agony resist just from simple infusions alone. That alone, without infusing the pieces, will get you pretty darn far without issues.