Wisperblade dagger?

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Fayde.7501

Fayde.7501

If i put an Eldritch Scroll, 250 globs, 100 mystic coins and 250 orichalcum dagger blades into the mystic forge do i get a dagger that is like whisperblade?

(edited by Fayde.7501)

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

does not exist.

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Fayde.7501

I just tried it with the recipe i put on earlier. Then i looked and noticed that a lot of the mist weapons don’t use the crafted items. So i tried 15 other similar recipe’s and i failed there too.. Not giving up yet but I will take any and all ideas cause I’m fresh out right now.

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Forge/Other_Items

All other weapons can be found here. The dagger does not exist

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Fayde.7501

Just because it’s not there doesnt mean it doesn’t exist. The whole point of this post is to find out if it can be found by someone and to discuss what the recipe could be if it is (which it might not) real.

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

It does mean it doesn’t exist

The game files are searched completely for all known items and as such, we are able to get a complete list of them currently in the game.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sithaco.4673

Sithaco.4673

The game files are searched completely for all known items and as such, we are able to get a complete list of them currently in the game.

I am sorry, but I am going to have to disagree with that. I have been looking at the list of mystic forge/other weapons page for a long time now, and it is constantly havin new weapons being added to it as they get discovered by players in the Mystic Forge. I am sure there are plenty of weapons out there that no one has discovered yet.

Please note that I could be 100% wrong, this was just my opinion on the matter. xD

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Lix.1784

Lix.1784

the complete list he is referring to are database websites like guildhead or gw2db, they data mined for every weapon that exists in the game including monster only/npc only/pvp/pve.

There is no mist dagger. The mist weapons are all based on weapons phantasms use from mesmer wepaon skills – which none use daggers or even staffs.

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sithaco.4673

Sithaco.4673

the complete list he is referring to are database websites like guildhead or gw2db, they data mined for every weapon that exists in the game including monster only/npc only/pvp/pve.

There is no mist dagger. The mist weapons are all based on weapons phantasms use from mesmer wepaon skills – which none use daggers or even staffs.

Ahh ok, thanks for the correction.

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

Well, technically there should be one, as there is a phantasm that wears a dagger. It’s the mesmer downed skill 3, that summons the Phantasmal Rogue (I think that is its name), that uses, I believe, Heart Seeker. I’ve never seen the dagger, because, well, I’m downed and the phantasm is hitting the foe, and the phantasm usually shatters as I get up (because I rally).

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Revan.6259

Revan.6259

I am sorry, but I am going to have to disagree with that. I have been looking at the list of mystic forge/other weapons page for a long time now, and it is constantly havin new weapons being added to it as they get discovered by players in the Mystic Forge. I am sure there are plenty of weapons out there that no one has discovered yet.

Please note that I could be 100% wrong, this was just my opinion on the matter. xD

Not to mention that at the bottom of that very page, they have a spot for recipes that are verified to make SOMETHING but that people don’t know what they make. There’s a recipe sitting there right now, that hasn’t been made and thus it isn’t known what it makes.

So that page does NOT have all possible recipes.

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Plum Butter.4058

Plum Butter.4058

Guild Wars 2 Database is a site that DOES have all of the game files “searched”. As of doing a quick scan of the icons and names of the daggers that are exotic, I have not found it but have a go your self.
http://www.gw2db.com/

Wisperblade dagger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

after checking my mesmer it doesnt seem the dagger phantasm is using a mist type weapon, it looks very grey and steelish, simple too maybe even the default dagger skin.