Zealot's, but not Giver's?

in Crafting

Posted by: lightning.8039

lightning.8039

Title pretty much says it, why is it that we have an entire new stat combo, that has an ascended version too, the Keeper’s and yet we still don’t have ascended Giver’s stats? I use Giver’s in my necro build and would love to make ascended for said toon, but this is still not available to me…

iheartlightning (ranger) DnT
“…but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
-Benjamin Franklin

in Crafting

Posted by: Aluzird.5987

Aluzird.5987

OOT here, but you mind sharing why you use giver stats in a necro?
I’m just curious as I can’t really see a necro build using them, due to their low access to most boons, and their very easy access to the one they have in spades(regen) which can go perma without aid of giver.

in Crafting

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

Conditions duration on weapons.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I think its because of condition and boon duration on them. Those are quite powerful stats. There is a reason why they didnt put those on celestial stats as well.

And just for your information, right now its not possible to craft any ascended keepers gear. While its possible to craft the ascended keepers zealot inscription and insignias, they forgot to add it to the list of stats to choose from when you learn a recipe for an asc armor piece or weapon.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I used to use givers on my Engi’s weapons. Was sad that it’s not a choice for the legendary pistol.

in Crafting

Posted by: lightning.8039

lightning.8039

Yeah for my necro’s wvw build I use some specific stuff to maintain 100% condition duration for all conditions so stuff lasts forever, it’s lovely. But I would love to continue and make ascended weapons for said toon but again, not available

iheartlightning (ranger) DnT
“…but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
-Benjamin Franklin

in Crafting

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

More than a year after Carrion rings were promised “for the next Ascended release,” we still don’t have them.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, I would love Ascended Giver’s stats too. It’s the only equipment stat spread that boosts Boon Duration. :/

in Crafting

Posted by: Dalent.9358

Dalent.9358

I think its because of condition and boon duration on them. Those are quite powerful stats. There is a reason why they didnt put those on celestial stats as well.

And just for your information, right now its not possible to craft any ascended keepers gear. While its possible to craft the ascended keepers zealot inscription and insignias, they forgot to add it to the list of stats to choose from when you learn a recipe for an asc armor piece or weapon.

This is false. The reason is the recipes are like normal ones. So you’ll have to find/buy the Keeper’s Leather Gloves pattern.

What I want to know, on top of this, is why no Ascended accessories?

Akurn – Asura Necromancer
Elzareth – Asura Mesmer

in Crafting

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

probably because jewelcrafting will be upgraded to grandmaster soon.
Then we will be sure able to craft all stats i think

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!