farming doubts question

farming doubts question

in Crafting

Posted by: Wildeh.3106

Wildeh.3106

so I have been farming an event for about 2 days, as long as I don’t complete the event I can keep killing mobs…..farming the hell out of the mobs. would any1 see this as a banable offense?

farming doubts question

in Crafting

Posted by: Illogical.6218

Illogical.6218

yes… not completing events is against the rules…. x.x

no, ofc not

farming doubts question

in Crafting

Posted by: Illogical.6218

Illogical.6218

and this should be in the event section, not the crafting section

farming doubts question

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

If you’re talking about the event where you stand out of the circle as mobs spawn, I don’t see it as a bannable offense, but I don’t do it because it’s not worth the risk.

farming doubts question

in Crafting

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Repeatedly killing mobs that spawn cannot be bannable so why would killing event mobs be banable? Some events are so hard you cannot finish them alone and you could ‘farm’ all day, so if you just don’t happen to stand in the circle how can that be a crime?

farming doubts question

in Crafting

Posted by: Wildeh.3106

Wildeh.3106

So many people moan that I could get banned for doing it, I thought I would ask other peoples opinions.

farming doubts question

in Crafting

Posted by: Ishmel.1308

Ishmel.1308

Killing endlessly spawning mobs won’t get you banned. Killing endlessly spawning mobs while AFK (via botting or scripting) might (should) get you banned.

The recent “ban wave” of people doing the former at a certain map area was most likely a consequence of anet not being able to distinguish them from people doing the latter in the same area.