hard choice >< need advise :/

in Crafting

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

so i have 35 000 + dungeons tokens what to do ?
a/ trow them in mf toilet
b/ break for insignias (armor, weapon or combine)

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

in Crafting

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

“A” would be like gamble, while “B” like an investment … I usually don’t have luck with RNG so I would pick “B”.
I would get rare items (if dungeon over lvl 75) and salvage them for ectos.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in Crafting

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

Just fyi, 35000+ tokens may seem like a lot at start, but it really only worth 20~25 flashes on the toilet(GS btw, you may get more out of it if going for one-hands), not enough to warrant anything good by any mean.

I-was-there. It-was-horrible.

in Crafting

Posted by: froacus.6892

froacus.6892

redeem for light armor rares lvl68+, salvage for ectos and silk, sell, make bank, put it towards a pre

in Crafting

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

so i have 35 000 + dungeons tokens what to do ?
a/ trow them in mf toilet
b/ break for insignias (armor, weapon or combine)

A) 22 Mystic Forges with a Greatsword
B) You’d get 89 Greatswords that you could salvage, possibly getting you a pretty penny. Each soldier insignia gets you 3.95 gold, so you could get quite a few gold for it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

Wait for an update to dungeon vendors rewards, and if the new legendaries take your interest hold onto the tokens to see what gifts you could possibly need.

If you plan to blow it in MF go w/shields, lowest tokens needed at the highest precursor buy out.

JQ Druid

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

find the best insignia or inscription for the price. that is likely the best profit to be had from your situation.
wait… which tokens? if it’s cof, there are no armors or weapons that give inscriptions or insignia. (all the others have one or more of the necessary stat types)
I think I found that BLSK gives more profit if the inscription/insignia is worth more than 5g (it has higher return rates, but costs more) – unless you get them for free, in which case you should use them.

salvaging rares for ectos is 2nd on my list of profitability from dungeon tokens. basically, go this route if you can’t get a inscription/insignia worth more than 4g from any of the exotics.

MF fodder is plan ‘C’ for me. I’m not a fan of gambling. It’s not a bad return, just not as guaranteed.