help im stuck looking for karma

in Crafting

Posted by: Kurahoshi.4971

Kurahoshi.4971

hey guys having some issues getting karma for my bolt.. still need a few shards well like 300+ >.< any one got any tips? like all i can see is open world events wvw and fotm to get karma.. but i cant get in wvw atm cos bug and over welling demand of the gold league is crazy >.< soo any tips would be welcome

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I believe fotm gives the most karma upon completion for certain levels.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Crafting

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Not to mention FotM give u fractal relics, which can be exchanged with Shards themselves!

OFC if u need +300, then u are kinda screwed since Anet decided already useless-otherwise karma should be rare and ultra harder to get.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

last night I did fotm. personal level 35, did fotm level 26. activated a heroes banner and karma booster before the maw. got about 14,000 karma after that hour-long dungeon (I also have karmic infusion). plus like 100 relics, which are good for 6+ obsidian shards (a 12,600 karma value, yours free!)
just do under-leveled fractals once a day or so and you’ll have more karma than you know what to do with.

in Crafting

Posted by: Switch.4892

Switch.4892

Or you could just try running along with the karma train on the eternal battleground. You pretty much just get karma for being there.

in Crafting

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Wvw. I made 100,000 karma since Friday, even without spending all of my time in there. If there’s a bug for you, you should report it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

Wvw. I made 100,000 karma since Friday, even without spending all of my time in there. If there’s a bug for you, you should report it.

this bug he reffers to could be broken wvw queue. It affects many players including me.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

in Crafting

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

This. Join one of the zerg servers like Vizuna, Piken, AG, Blobbadon’s and you’ll farm your karma in no time.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Crafting

Posted by: soulartistrb.7509

soulartistrb.7509

Yes, wvw zerg net the most karma. Now if we can actually get the balth temples to be open, that would solve another problem. Having all the karma and not having the temple open is a very big problem.

Lots of toons and so little time :D

in Crafting

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

Wvw, especially Friday before reset, join in on a big Zerg

If that’s full, form gives karma. Also, sanctum sprint and other activities give 600 karma per run, iirc

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

in Crafting

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

If you’re into Fractals, they are the absolute best. Run at levels 5-10 below your personal level and you’ll have too much in no time.

in Crafting

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

I find activites to be quite good for karma, at least if you get the splendid chests.

in Crafting

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Inqusition as well. Each chest has 600-1000 karma in it. You must place in top ten to get chests though.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

in Crafting

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Do the karma farm train in WvW or something like that.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.