increase Dragonite ore drop in WvW

in Crafting

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

hi

its really so disappointing when you spend hours fighting and gold in siege to take a keep then you get just 3 Dragonite ores from the lord keep !!!

i mean WvW keeps takes more effort than spamming 111 against world bosses yet the rewards are not fair, yes i know WvW is more about fun not grinding but also i dont want to leave WvW and go after “Boring” PvE world bosses to get my dragonite ores.

please ANET

Keep lord – 30 Dragonite Ores
SM Keep lord – 50 Dragonite Ores

in Crafting

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

hi

its really so disappointing when you spend hours fighting and gold in siege to take a keep then you get just 3 Dragonite ores from the lord keep !!!

i mean WvW keeps takes more effort than spamming 111 against world bosses yet the rewards are not fair, yes i know WvW is more about fun not grinding but also i dont want to leave WvW and go after “Boring” PvE world bosses to get my dragonite ores.

please ANET

Keep lord – 30 Dragonite Ores
SM Keep lord – 50 Dragonite Ores

I would say that most keeps are taken with huge zergs of people hitting 11111, especially during nighttime.

Anyway, I agree that Dragonite Ores drops COULD be increased slightly in WvW, in order to get on pair with Bloodstone and Fragments. I would say 10-15 keep lord and 20-25 SM lord would be fair.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

You get badges, WxP, Karma and Silver. The other stuff is just gravy.

in Crafting

Posted by: PurebladeProductions.4875

PurebladeProductions.4875

While I don’t do much WvW myself, I think it would be reasonable for the Keep Lords and Castle Lords to grant more Dragonite Ore depending on how long the Keep/Castle has been under attack.

Zergs that take the objective very quickly would get a lower amount of Dragonite Ore (3-5 for Keep Lord, 5-10 for Castle Lord) while long assaults would get a higher amount of Dragonite Ore, possibly the maximum amount around 20 for Keep Lords and 40 for Castle Lords.

Pureblade – Maelstrom Warriors [MW] – Gandara (EU)
8/9 Professions, Asura Guardian main.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

just make it 30 ore but as a once a day thing like everything else in this game.

in Crafting

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

This, getting Dragonite Ore in WvW is a pain. The only decent way is capturing SM, and that requires being in EB and waiting for it to happen – which can take hours depending on server balance. Or if you hold it and fight off enemies – never.

Add Dragonite Ore to towers and supply camps. 100 Supply camps capture = 100 ore. Its ridicculous how easy is to get it in PvE, and how long it takes playing normally in WvW.

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

in Crafting

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Keep swapping happens to often that is one of the reasons its hard to balance wvw rewards. Its easily manipulated by players.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in Crafting

Posted by: Sunreva.8714

Sunreva.8714

All my time is spent in WvW, I have about 380 dragonite ore, and around 3k bloodstone dust and 3k empyreal fragments.

Dragonite ore drop amounts needs to be dramatically increased in WvW.