less Bloodstone, More Empyreal Fragments

in Crafting

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

I have enough Bloodstone Dusts to craft enough ascended weapons for 40 characters but Empyreal Fragments are very boring to collect, I found the rate as which I got Dragonite Ore nice as i was getting what I needed from waiting for my daily crafting of other ascended mats.

in Crafting

Posted by: Copenhagen.7015

Copenhagen.7015

You’re just going to have to do dungeons. You get 20 per run. For some reason it doesn’t say that on the wiki page. I don’t know if some dungeons give more than that or not. I’ve been running CoF P1, P1, P2, P1, and getting 20 each time. That doesn’t even take an hour for 80 frags.

in Crafting

Posted by: daimonos.9831

daimonos.9831

> I’ve been running CoF P1, P1, P2, P1, and getting 20 each time.

If you do a given path more than once in a day, do you still get 20 fragments each run?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Nope Daimonos

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Crafting

Posted by: daimonos.9831

daimonos.9831

Thanks

in Crafting

Posted by: Crescendoll.7612

Crescendoll.7612

Acctualy, you do still get the 20 fragments per path, regardless if youve done the path before that day. The 20 fragments are included in the 26s/20 token completion chest, not the daily 1-3 gold / 40 token chest.

Space reserved for future witty pop-culture references.

in Crafting

Posted by: scarface.1294

scarface.1294

anet i like the fact that you give these blooddust stone away like its nothing but after opening less than 10 bags and getting a stack it gets a lil ridiculous please nerf the drop rate of these or at least make them sellable please you nerf all the farming events and drop rates for everything else why not nerf these

in Crafting

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

That’s what you get for focusing on champion farming.