lvling all craftings to 400

in Crafting

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

so i finally decided the character i wanna lvl all craftings up to lvl 400 ( a few for 500 for my ascended armor and such)

Normally as i play with all my characters i gather everything, all wood plants and ore.
I also salvage all gear that i cant sell for a reasonable price on TP

This made me make my own guild with 2/3 storage’s half full with various materials

So now when i want to lvl all crafting professions i checked a web page and it said id need around 100-120 gold for all (if i were to buy the mats off the TP)

The guide also mentions that its simply normal ,and its worth just buying the mats off the tp and instantly craft the things needed to lvl the crafting professions.

I know how to lvl up crafting professions (with the insignias and armor/weapon parts)
So my question is:

Should i craft by using my own materials, or should i simply sell them all and instantly buy all the items i need to craft from TP?

Also, if i were to buy the things off the tp, do you think the 100-120 G from the guide refers to getting the materials from the TP by buy order, or instant buying?

in Crafting

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

the guides usually refer to buy orders. Personally, I just used all mats that I farmed for 1-400. You would have to check (raw materials, refined materials, and components…which would all be a pain), but because crafting materials are such high volume, selling your raw materials and buying components (eg chest panel, greatsword blade etc) the market is pretty well balanced and you might net a little gold doing this, but it wouldnt be too much besides, again being a real pain.

Playing the TP for 400-500 can be worth it, but to me, not 1-400.