recipe: Dragon’s Revelry Starcake

in Crafting

Posted by: Cyto.9401

Cyto.9401

this recipe was added to the rich dragon coffers with the patch of yesterday. currently you can not get it trough the Trade Post (or its bugged) and from what i understand about the patch notes, you can only get this trough the Rich Dragon Coffers.

anyone know if you can get them trough the regular coffers as well? anet said the regular coffers had everything the rich ones had, but less drop rate, so perhaps they added this recipe to them as well?

in Crafting

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

I do believe that they only drop from rich coffers. Also the recipe is account bound so none will be on the TP.

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown

in Crafting

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

Sadly desperate move to try to get people to by more rip-off lotto chests. I have to wonder what people who bought Rich Dragon Coffers before they added these in must think?

IMO, gem store has officially crossed the line into “Evil” territory…

in Crafting

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

Well i was one of those people that already bought them. I think its kind of nice that i get a free item but its kind of useless for me. First i like to be more specific with my stats rather than go celestial, but the biggest thing for me is now that saffron is high priced there is no point in making it. Honestly who thought it would be a good idea to make this recipe need 25 of a top level ingredient. Hopefully the market will even out soon. Already saffron is going down a bit, but still you’ll lose money if you make this rather than selling all the ingredients.

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown

in Crafting

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

I have to wonder what people who bought Rich Dragon Coffers before they added these in must think?

They would be happy because Anet sent a free recipe to everyone who bought rich coffers before the fix, nothing evil about this.

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest

in Crafting

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Sadly desperate move to try to get people to by more rip-off lotto chests….

What are you talking about???

I’m usually very slow to defend Anet for anything these days, but jeez louieese … the REAL information about this is all over the forums and it was also all over the Rich Coffer’s description when people first bought it. (but were getting ripped off b/c the recipe was bugged or missing)

What it actually does, is also not all that impressive unless you’re a nerdy Spreadsheet RP’er who lacks satisfactory reaction time / reflexes to make use of the superior yet cheaper Consumables available. (in which case you should really be trying to get into Wildstar’s Beta instead of playing this)

(edited by ilr.9675)

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I just don’t understand why the recipes are account-bound. :/ Not everybody who buys these chests will:

a) Have a Chef

b) Are even interested in crafting

And even if they meet both criteria, what happens if they end up with 2 recipes or more? It just makes more logical sense to allow these players to sell the recipes to those who do want them.