salvaging back peices

salvaging back peices

in Crafting

Posted by: Fazzi.4876

Fazzi.4876

so when the game lunched, you couldn’t salvage jewelry that were drops/map completion. finally they fix that at the same time they add rare and exotic back pieces to the loot tables, yet those can not be salvaged. will this change?

salvaging back peices

in Crafting

Posted by: Seldorin.5962

Seldorin.5962

I hope so.. Can’t salvage back pieces or ascended rings right now and it doesn’t make sense.

salvaging back peices

in Crafting

Posted by: FONGORE.7410

FONGORE.7410

You can salvage the Field Guide back peices, but none of the others.

salvaging back peices

in Crafting

Posted by: SpeedFiend.4521

SpeedFiend.4521

I started a thread on the subject what seems like forever ago, you can post there in hope of some official response but so far we haven’t had any luck.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Possible-bug-Cannot-salvage-back-slot-items/first#post936099

salvaging back peices

in Crafting

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

i started similar thread too jeje and no answer neither.

Not only you are not able to recycle them, you cant put them in the forge…

salvaging back peices

in Crafting

Posted by: Stridix.4260

Stridix.4260

Yeah I have a thread like that too. There is an exquisite gem I put in a back item I once used and I can’t salvage it back.

salvaging back peices

in Crafting

Posted by: Ksielvin.1587

Ksielvin.1587

Yeah I have a thread like that too. There is an exquisite gem I put in a back item I once used and I can’t salvage it back.

Transmute can also move it to another item.

salvaging back peices

in Crafting

Posted by: Stridix.4260

Stridix.4260

Transmute can also move it to another item.

Yeah but using a transmute stone of 80 lvl seems to be a waste….using those for armor skins instead.