spinal blades final questions

in Crafting

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

hokey i craft the yellow ones they are the original will they be unlocked as a skin variation ? so when i make them red the red ones will be separate variation ?

uh how to explane it :/ will i have 2 variations of the same spinal blades but with 2 different colors if you get me
and i have the fractal back infused if i transmute it in spinal blades will i loose the infusion slot ? do i have to infuse the blades as well (if i do that i can not change the color) AND will i have the shining version of the fractal back (so if i make it in spinal blades i can get it back)

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

If you have the Exotic version of the backpack, you have to choose which color you want on the Ascended Version by using the appropriate power core in the recipe. All lesser versions, like the exotic, rare, etc will be unlocked in your wardrobe as skins as well.
Once you crafted an ascended version, you cant change the color on it anymore, to do so, you would need to craft another piece altogether.

I think you wont lose the agony infusion slot itself, if you transmute the blade backpiece onto the fractal piece but you will lose the infusion itself, if you have one applied to it.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

nooo the resepy say i need the yellow ones to make them in to red or blue
first time you make them acendet you can not choose color they are yellow then from yellow you make them in red or blue or green

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

in Crafting

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

From what the devs said, yes, if you have a colored College version of the spinal backpack, you will unlock skins of all the others from blue to base ascended. Different colored versions would need to be crafted separately, however.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Crafting

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Just in case there’s any doubt about this now, yes. You get all lesser versions of the Spinal Blades unlocked as skins if you have any of the 3 colored Ascended versions. I have the Synergetics spinal blade item only my Elementalist and when I logged onto him I unlocked every skin from the basic no-armed spinal blade all the way up to the basic yellow ascended.

in Crafting

Posted by: KeyOrion.9506

KeyOrion.9506

Every version of the back piece that was lower than your upgraded version, will be unlocked as a skin. If you have the 8 bladed, then the 2,4,6 bladed versions will be unlocked.

And as stated above, you’ll only get the one color of the back piece when you max it out. In order to get the other colors, you will have to craft a new one, with the different upgrade component in order to Unlock the other colored versions.

When I’m cute, I can be cute. But when I’m mean, I can be very very mean.