what is your first ascended weapon crafted?

in Crafting

Posted by: veasna.3675

veasna.3675

Zojja’s longbow is my first

SO EXCITED !

Post pics below!

Attachments:

(edited by veasna.3675)

in Crafting

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

How did you craft one already? bought the materials?

in Crafting

veasna.3675

yeah i bought the mats to craft longbow components like the ingots and leathers.

in Crafting

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

The only time gated materials are the deldrimor steel ingots and spiritwood planks. Both tradeable and going around 5-6g apiece. You need a total of 12 of them for one weapon.

One – Piken Square

in Crafting

KOPPER.1458

Ah I see, so there is no real reason for people to complain then since you can simply skip the time gating?

in Crafting

Tom Gore.4035

Ah I see, so there is no real reason for people to complain then since you can simply skip the time gating?

Exactly. A lot of noise for absolutely nothing.

The only things you need to farm yourself is the components for the Vision Crystal, 500 empyreal fragments, 500 bloodstone dust and 500 dragonite ore. Everything else can be bought.

One – Piken Square

in Crafting

Posted by: Edeor.9720

Edeor.9720

Yeah, just pay and you can have all the ascendent weapons. Mmmm, ehi it seems like a thing typically pay to win thing

I bet that Anet is banking a lot ’of money with gems, and in fact the exchange rate (gems for gold) is collapsed.

Kareha Silverwind – mesmer of Clan McBenwick (Gunnar’s Hold)

in Crafting

Tom Gore.4035

Yeah, just pay and you can have all the ascendent weapons. Mmmm, ehi it seems like a thing typically pay to win thing

I bet that Anet is banking a lot ’of money with gems, and in fact the exchange rate (gems for gold) is collapsed.

Well collecting 1500 ascended materials for the Vision Crystal will still require quite a bit of grinding.

One – Piken Square

in Crafting

veasna.3675

Dungeons, world bosses will give you what you need. I think it’s a step in the right direction to get people out to play different contents. A lot of people are going back to dungeons and wvw for mats if not for the fun of it.

in Crafting

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

The only time gated materials are the deldrimor steel ingots and spiritwood planks. Both tradeable and going around 5-6g apiece. You need a total of 12 of them for one weapon.

Only need 6 ingots and 5 planks to craft a 1 handed weapon.

3 ingots for the axe blade
3 ingots for the inscriptions
3 planks for the inscription
2 plans for the small haft

I’m pretty sure offhands are less.

I’ll probably have my axe done tonight.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in Crafting

Posted by: mcarswell.3768

mcarswell.3768

just finished my shield. sword is next.

Attachments:

Berner | Nitzerebb | Suna | Shivayanama
[TSFR] – Jade Quarry

in Crafting

Posted by: sonicsix.5713

sonicsix.5713

Coalforge’s Short Bow

in Crafting

Posted by: Ash.5274

Ash.5274

Zojja’s Claymore.

I was going to wait a couple more days, but I caved and bought the last deldrimor steel ingots from the TP once I had everything else. And here it is:

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Oh, I really like that shield. Guess that’ll be the first one I get.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Crafting

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

I do wvws.
Won`t have enough mats for one for ages :$

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Crafting

Posted by: Craziplaya.2103

Craziplaya.2103

My Dreamer! Yes, it counts. It has ascended stats and everything! ;P

in Crafting

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

My Dreamer! Yes, it counts. It has ascended stats and everything! ;P

No. It doesn’t count. It’s legendary and not ascended. I have bifrost but I wouldn’t go up to some one and say OMG look at my first ascended…. just no. The brony bow is pretty cool though. Rainbow dash is hardcore.

Almost done with my first ascended rabid pistol for my eng though (one more day). Second pistol will be ramp. Then… idk… gotta go level up weapon smithing and see what I want to do next (probably shield for him, if not then something for my guard).

I don’t see myself doing artificer to 500 since I do have a legendary staff though.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Crafting

Posted by: Kranky.8231

Kranky.8231

Here’s an Angchu Warhammer I crafted yesterday. I was hoping the ascended weapons might be a bit more flashy like Genesis but at least the stats are nice.

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Kranky.8231)

in Crafting

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

Here’s an Angchu Warhammer I crafted yesterday. I was hoping the ascended weapons might be a bit more flashy like Genesis but at least the stats are nice.

I’m wondering if the +stat + agony resist infusion will add any effects to the weapons…

in Crafting

Posted by: Eldiora.5836

Eldiora.5836

I crafted the Ascended Staff for my Guardian today.

First the damage increase is quite noticeable, now properly buffed critting for 2.2k on auto attacks and up to 4k on the orb (which is a rather nice dps increase for my support guardian)

Second

THANK YOU A-NET!

Finally a Staff that looks really good but is not plagued by a trillion particle effects (I like my weapons to look good, have nice detail and as few as possible stupid lightning effects zipping around) The glows are subtile and when I zoomed in to take a closer look WOW just WOW. Whichever Artist made the Orb of the Staff you are awesome!

in Crafting

Aberrant.6749

I crafted the Ascended Staff for my Guardian today.

First the damage increase is quite noticeable, now properly buffed critting for 2.2k on auto attacks and up to 4k on the orb (which is a rather nice dps increase for my support guardian)

Second

THANK YOU A-NET!

Finally a Staff that looks really good but is not plagued by a trillion particle effects (I like my weapons to look good, have nice detail and as few as possible stupid lightning effects zipping around) The glows are subtile and when I zoomed in to take a closer look WOW just WOW. Whichever Artist made the Orb of the Staff you are awesome!

Yea it’s a really nice model for a staff, they did a pretty good job with most of them. I won’t need to transmute a new pistol skin over mine (thankfully). I’m sure the necro community is very happy with the dark looking gear.

Tarnished Coast

in Crafting

Posted by: Ferguson.2157

Ferguson.2157

Soros’s Shortbow

Finally done after too many nights of farming instead of sleeping.

Now I just need 6 more laurels for the infusions and I’ll be done with one weapon!

Attachments:

“What, me worry?” – A. E. Neuman

(edited by Ferguson.2157)

in Crafting

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

GS, a couple of days ago. Can’t say I’m in love with its looks though, might skin it with something else

in Crafting

Posted by: dostunuz.3982

dostunuz.3982

Celestial rifle for my engineer.

in Crafting

Posted by: SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

Chorben’s (soldier’s) Hammer yesterday. And one of our female guildies said it looked small. That one hurt.

in Crafting

Posted by: Banjal.7328

Banjal.7328

Made my Celestial axe,saw how lame it looks and put my old axe skin on it.I will do the same for my Dagger and staff when I make them.

Once again A-net dropped the ball on these.

in Crafting

Posted by: TheLordQ.1857

TheLordQ.1857

Carrion SB. Haven’t decided what to do about the skin yet.

in Crafting

Aberrant.6749

Made my Celestial axe,saw how lame it looks and put my old axe skin on it.I will do the same for my Dagger and staff when I make them.

I really like the staff skin personally. Would look great on a necro. Same with the scepter.

My ascended pistols are the first weapons I haven’t transmuted nor felt the need to.

Some of the others I would need to transmute though. IMO if you had previously purchased transmute stones, they should have sent you some for free so you could choose to keep your old look if you wanted…

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in Crafting

Posted by: Banjal.7328

Banjal.7328

I really like the staff skin personally. Would look great on a necro. Same with the scepter.

My ascended pistols are the first weapons I haven’t transmuted nor felt the need to.

I’m a Necro and the rainbow axe doesn’t look to good on him.I wish they would stop already with all of this rainbow weapons.

in Crafting

Aberrant.6749

I’m a Necro and the rainbow axe doesn’t look to good on him.I wish they would stop already with all of this rainbow weapons.

Yea the axe is one of the ones I’m not a fan of personally either. They aren’t ALL bad though was kinda what I was trying to say… and necro got a few more nice dark looking weapons… just sucks if you don’t use those ones : /

Tarnished Coast

in Crafting

Posted by: Cole Eyre.8471

Cole Eyre.8471

I crafted Soros’s Short Bow

in Crafting

KOPPER.1458

Finished my 1 handed sword today. Not sure if Focus or Staff is next.

in Crafting

veasna.3675

I love the shield! It’s pretty beautiful and classy I saw a white one with power/vitality/healing (?) today and it just looked gorgeous.

in Crafting

Posted by: Stratigo.1976

Stratigo.1976

The only things you need to farm yourself is the components for the Vision Crystal, 500 empyreal fragments, 500 bloodstone dust and 500 dragonite ore. Everything else can be bought.

Eg you need to farm the gold instead? It is STILL farm.

You know what my first ascended weapon is going to be? Nothing because I will get fed up and quit some time before I can get through the god kitten grinding process.

in Crafting

Tom Gore.4035

Eg you need to farm the gold instead? It is STILL farm.

You know what my first ascended weapon is going to be? Nothing because I will get fed up and quit some time before I can get through the god kitten grinding process.

Alright can you tell us what you like to do in the game? Almost everything you do in the game will net you these materials, bit by bit. Don’t sweat over it and you will notice you will get the mats naturally by just… playing the game as you like.

One – Piken Square