wts Spark 290g

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Renegade.6325

Renegade.6325

Avoiding the TP allows me to sell whtout the 45g placement cost. This way we each save. Ill be running standard anti-scamming methods so message me if you are serious.

Renegade Protection

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Day.4501

Day.4501

What is this anti-scamming method you speak of

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Articluna.4509

Articluna.4509

Guess he means verifying deal first, and askign your (our) gold before sending item. In exchange, he offers his reputation? Idk.

edit
If this kidna is cool thing to do, I should start selling ecto off the tp. :P

OooOOoohh, box of shinies. So many shinies!
Outsource rng → profit.

(edited by Articluna.4509)

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Renegade.6325

Renegade.6325

Additionally I will straight up trade it for The Colossus. Feel free to discuss how a lack of a genuine trading option is a 20 year step back for MMOs

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Maylojager.1307

Maylojager.1307

I am very intrested in that anti-scamming method, could you share it with the gw2 community,please?

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Kathias.8532

Kathias.8532

I’m afraid that according to the game theory, there is no way that this trade could happen, unless you find a way to punish a deviating player (for not sending the weapon/money). The only way would be to repeat the trade infinite number of times

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: jzzabelle.8520

jzzabelle.8520

I’m afraid that according to the game theory, there is no way that this trade could happen, unless you find a way to punish a deviating player (for not sending the weapon/money). The only way would be to repeat the trade infinite number of times

Your rep gets stained. That is how you keep people in check. Worked well in TF2 trading when people were using cash to get hats, using rep on forums to make sure you were not getting scammed…but this is just a one-time deal so dunno how well this will work out.

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Day.4501

Day.4501

Well not on these forums, maybe on guru. But i doubt they want to deal with the backlash when things go sour.

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Veenix.5248

Veenix.5248

Additionally I will straight up trade it for The Colossus. Feel free to discuss how a lack of a genuine trading option is a 20 year step back for MMOs

I like the mailing system, it allows one to cross server trade. The mistake is no Cash on delivery system.

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Terra.8571

Terra.8571

GW2 guru does not allow selling of items on their site. Not sure if the official forums do either. Need clarification. If they do I’ll start selling ‘high’ value items too.

wts Spark 290g

in Crafting

Posted by: Grim.6415

Grim.6415

I really hope the crafting forum doesn’t turn into a trade forum. There must be another place.