Arenanet, I'd like to thank you all.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Arani.4068

Arani.4068

Thank you, Anet, for creating such a wonderful gw2 living world. Thank you for making updates every two weeks. Thank you for making gw2 feel like a living, breathing world. Thank you for giving us new things to do constantly. Thank you for putting in so much time and effort to give us such wonderful events, living story instances, rewards, account upgrade, new armor, new maps, and new activities and minigames. Thank you for caring about us enough to give us all of these things, making this game different from all others.

I apologize for everyone that you have had to put up with so much noise this past day. You all put in a lot of effort to give us a game unlike anything else. The immaturity I have seen today is astounding, and I really wish you all didn’t have to put up with that.

To everyone else: grow up. You cannot change what happened, and screaming at anet b/c you didn’t have your way is not going to get you what you want in the future. If I were working at Anet, I wouldn’t want to give the fanbase any more wonderful events like this, because the only thing they receive in return is rage. Life is not fair. You will not always get your way. No matter WHAT anet does, not everyone will be happy. So you lost this round. Deal with it and wait for the next one. There’s so much more to this game than one lousy fractical. And overall, that event was fuuuuuun. (#Southsun Survival) So get over it and go have a good time with what we do have.

Thank you, Arenanet, for putting up with so much rage for all of us and for giving us all a wonderful game to play. ./salute

- Arani

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Drawxne.6079

Drawxne.6079

Amen! This is exactly how I feel, and I couldn’t have put it better myself.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

I agree with the above statements.

Thank you Arani. Thank you ANet.