Asurans for Kiel

Asurans for Kiel

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Any Asura who does not vote for the lovely Kiel is obviously the biggest bookah in history or an inquest spy trying to hide up something about the reactor! We need to research what happened to this reactor! The events with that silly god are done and over! This reactor altered the fabric of the universe! That and the gracious miss Kiel will allow us cheaper waypoints to go to our far away laboratories for more research after we study the reactor…also who likes smelly charr?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

Asurans for Kiel

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Do you honestly think a human would have the resources, or the insight to investigating this tragedy?

And you bookahs consider your race intelligent?! Do your own research rather than relying on a measley human!

Voting for #TeamGnash ensures the Asura will have a properly funded investigation into the events of the reactor.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Asurans for Kiel

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Why investigate when you can see what actually happened? I believe you are an undercover inquest agent

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

Asurans for Kiel

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Roo.2037

Roo.2037

So first Asurans research that Charr are the second smartest race to them and now a single, narrow minded bookah spouts racist comments, cute. If anything, you should be against voting for a silly Human who shamelessly used you in recent living story events, taking all the credit for herself. Where’s your asuran pride? Maybe you are an Inquest agent?

Asurans for Kiel

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Support bookahs who support science!

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Asurans for Kiel

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

told as my asura engineer

You all are bunch off bookah, insulting another of being inquest agents will not help us with the problem of that reactor.
Maybe charrs are second smarters o us but this one don’t looks like someone who is worthy of Asuran votes. We can speak about races but that female human as for now proved to be much smarter than this charr…..

also Gnashbookah is not looking like interested in the reactor problem. More something about his own “fortune”

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles