BUG: Fall death with crystal

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Currently fall death while holding a crystal in Aspect Arena is not granting achievement progression to enemy players who’ve damaged the crystal holders. This is making it EXTRAORDINARILY difficult to complete the Crystal Breaker achievement since players are intentionally suiciding off ledges when they get low while holding the crystal in order to troll other players.

PLEASE fix it so that if you damage a crystal holder and they die to fall damage you get achievement progression

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: VKP Butcher.2751

VKP Butcher.2751

I’ve gotten credit for it shortly after the patch went live.

I gave my limbs to the gods, perhaps I’ll add yours to the offering!
Killian Darkwood(Rng), Kaalia Darkheart(Guard), Avacyn Darkmind(Mes):Maguuma

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

It took me hours to get this achi due to this kitten bug. I’m happy to be over and done with it. Racket up over 50 support tickets doing this crappy mini game.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

I did not. (15 characters)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

I just did about 30 games, only getting 5 kills total so far. Falling deaths are definitely not counting for me, even when 1vs1 and I’ve brought them down to 50%. I do see kill credit however.

— after logging out and back in, I magically went up 2 kills.

(edited by Healix.5819)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

So is there confirmation that this is fixed and fall deaths are granting achievement progress now?

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

no its not fixed, i just kicked down few crystal holders and i get nothing no achievemnt progres, as just outdamage crystal holders quite hard as they can take crystal faster then 1-2 players can kill him

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

There’s also a bug where if you’re holding the crystal and die and then immediately respawn (like hit the waypoint button as soon as you die) you will respawn with a crystal in your hand and 2 will be on the field.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

this should be fixed.

if we damaged the crystal holder enough before they fall to death, we should be credited accordingly.

thanks!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Antonin.3926

Antonin.3926

Still not fixed. Took a guy from 100% HP down to around 10% HP. He then rolled off the cliff giving me no credit for the achievement. Happens all the time.