Gnashblade and Kiel achievements

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Do you have to choose one? I.E either do Gnashblade or Kiel achievements or can you do both?

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: dillius.2531

dillius.2531

Also curious about this.

Reyanna Archania – Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: General Belisarius.2548

General Belisarius.2548

Also want to know

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Clip.6845

Clip.6845

You can do both.
The only thing that really matters is where you put most of your support tokens.

80’s: Engineer/Warrior/Necromancer/Mesmer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian [Seafarer’s Rest]

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Yep, you can do both and quite likely will get more than enough support tokens just from drops (I recently found out you can buy them too, 14s each I think).

But if you actually prefer one candidate over the other I recommend turning in only enough to get the achievements and then saving the rest to vote for the candidate you like.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Only doing Kiel. Since I don’t like dungeon and fractals stuff(I think one or two of the subachievements for meta achievement require you to do these) I’d need to to most of the minigame achievements.

But the survivor minigame for Gnashblade is one of the most boring minigames every made. Other minigame is much more fun(teamplay and easier achievements and less luck based).

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Only doing Kiel. Since I don’t like dungeon and fractals stuff(I think one or two of the subachievements for meta achievement require you to do these) I’d need to to most of the minigame achievements.

But the survivor minigame for Gnashblade is one of the most boring minigames every made. Other minigame is much more fun(teamplay and easier achievements and less luck based).

You posted the same thing on the other thread >.<

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

Sigh.
I’m not going to be bothered running through 2 versions of the same achievements. More time sinks that had the potential to be fun but are instead a grind.
Just going for the Kiel mini and dumping all my tokens on Evon.

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

if everyone votes 1:1, we’ll get both fractels

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Omg are u serious? I said that in another thread >< If you are going to argue for the sake of arguing, at least check the thread.

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Yeah. Posting in 2 threads only to tell me that I posted in 2 threads also is trolling. If you don’t like my post just ignore it and if you think it violates the rules then just report it to a moderator(instead of playing mod yourself and doing “backseat moderating” and telling me I’m offtopic).