Please remove the buy support tokens

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Nyres.6254

Nyres.6254

I understand this is supposed to be a pirate election but seriously you should be rewarding the side that puts more effort into the event not the side that has the most in game money or disposable income to boost their votes via the gem store item. Please remove the ability flat out buy tokens.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

it is a good gold sink.
those who wish to splurge may do so.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

yea anet does a great job keeping the economy in line with this kind of stuff…..get over it you poor person

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Show me fool who will spend money for this:-D

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

Think of it as a gold sink.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

The world is never short on fools.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Without any vague indication on how the votes are so far distributed, who would spend a single copper on this? If they really want to make the money flow, show us how well both are doing (indicative) so the losing or winning parties can fork out the cash to enlarge/close the gap between them.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

I have 200 support tokens w/o buying them.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

to all the morons who say nobody would spend money on this….there is a picture on this exact forum of somebody with 21 thousand evon tokens………feel silly now dont u

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

to all the morons who say nobody would spend money on this….there is a picture on this exact forum of somebody with 21 thousand evon tokens………feel silly now dont u

Why yes, a picture which was clearly fotoshopped as the total used inventory space didn’t compute with the amount of token stacks shown.
Feel silly now dont u

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Yaos.4528

Yaos.4528

It’s for people with more money than sense.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

I understand this is supposed to be a pirate election but seriously you should be rewarding the side that puts more effort into the event not the side that has the most in game money or disposable income to boost their votes via the gem store item. Please remove the ability flat out buy tokens.

So it works exactly like real life democracy?…

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Nadula.1329

Nadula.1329

I don’t like the idea of giving up my gold for no personal gain as much as the next guy, but I guess I view it as Anets way of keeping this ecosystem balanced.

Like most things if you don’t want to do something you don’t have to, don’t do it. Just ignore the token drops and move on.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I currently have 20 tokens after a couple hours, not counting the other 18 I’d gotten the day before. All I did was run around the Char starter zone killing things and opening puzzle chests. You don’t have to participate in anything, these are just dropping in the world off anything, so how does it make a difference if you can just buy them with gold?

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Forgotten Deus.1423

Forgotten Deus.1423

I don’t have a screen, but somebody on my server (Northern Shiverpeaks) bought 500, and gave them all to Kiel (ew).

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Even though Evon is rich, he still needs campaign funds. So I’ll buy badges if I so please.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/