Request: Live Vote Count

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

With less than a week left till voting closes out on Aug 5th, we would really appreciate if you can add a live vote counter.
If a live vote counter is not possible to be added in-game, Please update this thread with the latest vote count at the very least, once every 24 hrs.
(We) the players would like to know how many more tokens we might have to farm/buy in order to put our candidate in office.

Last Vote Count:
July 26Total Votes: 2,402,278, Ellen: 1,249,184 (52%), Evon: 1,115,093 (48%)
Evon is losing by 134,091 votes
Source: facebook/GuildWars2

Current Vote Count: ??

Bumping

(edited by ZilentNight.5089)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Still no word on the votes count!

(edited by ZilentNight.5089)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Eidola.9148

Eidola.9148

Just some advice, bumping your thread is against the Code of Conduct:

Do not spam. This includes bumping threads or making posts that lack content.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

I’d also like a updated vote count, only a few days left.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Geniekid.2645

Geniekid.2645

A live vote counter would be really cool and would probably encourage people to spend gold on tickets given visible competition between the candidates.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

We will likely get a count of some sort today (like last week).

How much faith you have in these numbers to be accurate or actually matter in terms of how the story goes, is an individual choice.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Last Godslayer.7425

Last Godslayer.7425

I won’t be able to trust a poll count unless it’s live, because i’m saving my tokens for the end to make full use of my support booster and i’m sure most are waiting till the end just to save time. Also if the other candidate is winning you don’t know if you can trust the other players to spend money to help bridge the gap in the votes.

I’d prefer a live count in the last few hours, even if its only on the website and just let word of the vote count trickle from forum users to the average gw2 players.

(edited by Last Godslayer.7425)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

Guess there won’t be a update today, so probably won’t be update until the event is over

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Guess there won’t be a update today, so probably won’t be update until the event is over

Guess what ?

“Exit polls show that Ellen Kiel is still in the lead with 52%, while Evon Gnashblade has 48% of the support out of 9,575,484 tokens cast.

Will ?#?TeamKiel? take it all the way? Or can ?#?TeamGnashblade? rally its supporters this weekend? The outcome is in your hands! ~RB2"

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Singer.8740

Singer.8740

So Kiel is winning by 383, 020 votes. Keep up the good work Team Kiel. Nash is’nt out the race yet. Time for the final push.

VOTE KIEL. A VOTE FOR KIEL IS A VOTE FOR PROGRESS.

Etheeria (The mad bomber). If you don’t have shellshock your not doing it right.