The Next Target

The Next Target

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lyana Evrilow.8102

Lyana Evrilow.8102

So… has anyone thought that maybe whoever wins the vote ends up becoming the next target, and dies?

Just… a thought… to sway your vote one way or another. ;-)

The Next Target

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ESKan.6782

ESKan.6782

I doubt most players would mind. Kiel has been dubbed Kormir 3.0 in my server and Evon hardly has lore that would cause people to mourn his death.

[PD] – Far Shiverpeaks.
Nameless Inversion/Ascension/Evasion/Ruination/Impression/Perdition/Compassion/Tactician
Guild Wars 2 will be an amazing game when it’s finished. Compare Prophecies to EotN!

The Next Target

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I don’t see why they’d go through all the trouble of a big election scenario just to immedietly kill off the winner. Not only would that diminish the point of the election itself, but it’d kind of be smacking the people who voted for the winner in the face. “Your votes got your chosen character elected to the council… and they’re dead now, hahahaha, suckers!”.

The Next Target

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Wyre.7458

Wyre.7458

I think one of them is a pirate! it could be a plan by the pirates to get one of themselves elected into office! look at the picture that represents this part of the living story, it is a two sided picture of both Evon and Kiel, and they both look particularly evil and maniacal ( and not only in a political way).

My theory of course is countered my the trials where we kill pirates and steal their gold, but we dont really see where the gold goes after that do we?

aaand go ahead and tear this apart because i don’t pay alot of attention to the living story and lore, this is just my wild imagination at work :P