Third Party Candidate Entry - Katsu!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Izzy Katsu.6024

Izzy Katsu.6024

Now announcing my candidacy for COUNCIL 2013! I plan to bring new peace throughout the land of Tyria by managing racial bias and reforming immigration laws. I will offer NEW anti-salad protection laws for Sylvari so that they can feel safe again without constant vegan harassment.

If you vote for me I will insure the rights and freedoms of every Tyrian citizen. Can the same be said for the other two candidates? – Your third party candidate, Izzy Katsu

If you have any questions regarding my plans for Tyria I would be more than happy to answer them! Please, spread the word! Why choose between the other two candidates when you can have the best of both worlds?

Attachments:

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Aajolea.8132

Aajolea.8132

Sorry disqualified, not a Captain. (any deposit forfeit naturally).

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Izzy Katsu.6024

Izzy Katsu.6024

Sorry disqualified, not a Captain. (any deposit forfeit naturally).

Not so! Kiel is a war hero and Gnashblade is a merchant. Furthermore I have extensive background in politics dating back to old Elona when I was a Sunspear.

Now, I have a simple three step plan that with everyone’s help can become a reality.

• I will personally write to congress and propose new hairstyles, more armor styles including more medium styles that aren’t trench coats, and cheaper gem prices for makeovers.
  • I will help enhance trade routes, effectively decreasing prices on hard to obtain items such as Vials of Powerful Blood.
  • I will help smooth over relations between the Centaur and Humans, hopefully ending in a peace treaty.

Voting for me will ensure Tyria’s survival!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

I’d vote for you, simply to have a voice from a player on the council than either of the developer puppets.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

As an aside, maybe Katsu should form the player’s council? Not sure what you would do other than hold events and such though… :P