Will Zephyr Sanctum still be available?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Alcoran.3952

Alcoran.3952

I realized I haven’t charged 8 quartz crystals, and won’t be able to do so at all if the update on July 23rd cancels out/ends the BotFW content. [EDIT: For the achievement to charge 8 crystals, that is].

Just wondering, especially since Ellen Kiel or Evon Gnashblade want to secure a contract with them, will they will be accessible on the 23rd? When does the ZS content end?

(edited by Alcoran.3952)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

Charging crystals is permanent. Harvesting them will however become gated once the event ends because the only node available will be the one in your home instance.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Alcoran.3952

Alcoran.3952

Charging crystals is permanent. Harvesting them will however become gated once the event ends because the only node available will be the one in your home instance.

Ah, sorry, I meant for the achievement to charge 8 crystals, that is part of the bazaar achievements.

If it ends on the 23rd, than you can’t charge the 8 crystals before the event is over.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

Half-done living story/event achievements will get shelf into history tab, they won’t just go away, but not sure once they are there you can still do it.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i had initially thought that the Bazaar will be around for 4 weeks, similar to Dragon Bash being around for 4 weeks. And then Gnash vs Kiel is just the 2nd LS update that occurs every 2 weeks, similar to the Sky Pirates of Tyria being the 2nd LS update during DB.

but i may be wrong. i’m hoping this is the case so people do have time to complete the achievements. would be nice if ANet gave us clear cut schedules of when events last until, but more so namely the achievements.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Spilluminati.3295

Spilluminati.3295

Bump I’m wondering the same thing. Still harvesting up fortune scraps will they continue to be around after the 23rd?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

See: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/cutthroat/BotFW-CP-Achievement-and-Content-Deadlines/first

All content for BotFW is staying until the mid-month release (Cutthroat Politics) is over, which include Kite Fortunes.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Spilluminati.3295

Spilluminati.3295

Thanks for the info!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i think the Zephyr Sanctum aka the bazaar of the four winds will be an annual event.

i.e. they come back at least once every year.