2000 regular Dragon Coffers no tickeds

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: dalagar dfc.6129

dalagar dfc.6129

I realy wanted to 1-2 tickeds but after opening those 2000 coffers and seeing that i didn’t got a single ticked I realy feeled let down some guildies got a ticked from less than 3 coffers and a other won’t ever get it.
its insane gamble so i had bought more 6 rich dragon coffers from and i didn’t got a single ticked for the gems that i had bought with real money.

I won’t spend anymore money on this game until I know that I am sure from what I am getting out of it. areananet pls fix stop these kind of events

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Normal coffers have a drop rate of around 0.01%. If you open 2,000 coffers then that means you have an 18% chance of having a ticket drop. Bare in mind that no matter how many coffers you open, each individual coffer will still have that 0.01% chance for a ticket.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

Hey man, i was in generally the same position you’re in right now. I opened 350 on stream and i was so dissapointed. I can’t even imagine how 2,000 must have felt. But just about 10 minutes ago, i was trying to farm some corrupted lodestones and i got some coffers no biggy. I was one click away from selling them, then i realized i was out of food and i liked the healing power food and Voila. There before my eyes lay the most beautiful animated ticked for a virtual skin i have ever seen. I’m sure if you really want one. You will get it!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: darkcool.8615

darkcool.8615

I opened over 5000 (about 5100) and got 1 ticket after opening 3750. Yeah… RNG suck, nothing you can do about it :/