Back pack transmutation

Back pack transmutation

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Patres.4925

Patres.4925

Q:

Can be back item transmuted? Because I would like to aply dragon wings skin as soon as possible, but currently i have only Exotic back item and in future I would like to craft new ascended back item…
Also for applied dragon helm skin, can I trasmute this helm (with dragon skin) with another one (with different stats)? Will be dragon skin kept on new item?

Norn Battle Guard / Norn Shadow / Patreschr / Queen of Saba / Altair Ibn La Ahád

Back pack transmutation

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: tovadaun.6304

tovadaun.6304

A:

NO.
If you upgrade certain items
ie- Fractal Capacitor, from a standard to an ascended- you will lose the skin.
You should do all item upgrades Before applying these skins.

Kitta the Conjurer, Guardian- At Your Service- Yak’s Bend
Stuff! Stuffy stuff stuff stuff!!

Back pack transmutation

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

Yes you can transmute them. You click on the skin you want, the stats you want and the rune/sigil you want, then click transmute.

Back pack transmutation

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Sentinel VX.1392

Sentinel VX.1392

You will need transmutation stone if you want to re-transmute it again to other item once you apply the skin.

Also as noted above, upgrading ascended will cause you to loss the skin so beware.

Sea of Sorrow since BWE.

Back pack transmutation

in Dragon Bash

Patres.4925

Ok, thank you. You meant the helm skin. And what about back item transmutation?

Norn Battle Guard / Norn Shadow / Patreschr / Queen of Saba / Altair Ibn La Ahád

Back pack transmutation

in Dragon Bash

Patres.4925

Thanks all for replies! Especially to Tovadaun! I’ll wait for best equip, then I’ll apllied the skins.