Changes to the holos?

Changes to the holos?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Silentsins.3726

Silentsins.3726

-They’re invulnerable for the first 5 seconds on activation.
-Hitpoints appear to be increased significantly (~20k in a level 55 zone)
-Drop rate for coffers appears to have been reduced (3 coffers per node on average with no MF, 1 coffer per node this morning w/no MF)

Really, this practice of “fixing” things by making it more grindy is getting WAAAYYY out of hand. Stahp.

Changes to the holos?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Starfall.6813

Starfall.6813

I was still getting 2 coffers on average a little while ago. 1 to 3 from each spawn. I don’t have any MF gear on.

Overall, I think this was a big improvement, not a nerf. Made the holos actually doable without camping one over and over.

Changes to the holos?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

As long as they didn’t actually reduce the coffer drop rates, this is a good thing. (well, except for the 5 seconds of invulnerability, which can make it harder for people to share nodes and ensure everyone tags each mob before they die).

Changes to the holos?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

I was still getting 2 coffers on average a little while ago. 1 to 3 from each spawn. I don’t have any MF gear on.

Overall, I think this was a big improvement, not a nerf. Made the holos actually doable without camping one over and over.

Didn’t read a word of that post, did ya?

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”

Changes to the holos?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Torca.5162

Torca.5162

Sorry cant find it either, my friend said he saw it there but when I looked there was nothing. So I am uncertain and cannot confirm.

But on a side note – in 1 hour I farmed 60 coffers by myself and tonite in 1 hour I got 15 coffers with my friend helping me

(edited by Torca.5162)