DB Godmode/food expliot

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Hellgrod.6719

Hellgrod.6719

I dont know if there is a post on this already but some peeps (dont loose health – bug) and use this just to expliot the Dragon Bash Arena game. New people try to join and dont understand why people cant die and leave the Arena. I will certainly not go back in there for a run of fun again.
Update: some of them are using food that gives health generation every sec.. if this is the case screw that.. there should be nothing aloud but your own skills…. people and their spoilers…really -.- screw that

For others sake, Fix it
Well designed, The game was extremly fun while it lasted for 5 mins
It reminded me of quake 3 arena xD

(edited by Hellgrod.6719)

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

It’s because of food buff. They use food buffs that give health regeneration, and since everyone has 100 health, that small health regen basically makes them immune to damage.

And yes, I agree, it kills all the fun in that game. I myself love that minigame and consider myself ok player there but need to fix that food bug.

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

I dont know if there is a post on this already but some peeps (dont loose health – bug) and use this just to expliot the Dragon Bash Arena game. New people try to join and dont understand why people cant die and leave the Arena. I will certainly not go back in there for a run of fun again

For others sake, Fix it
Well designed, The game was extremly fun while it lasted for 5 mins
It reminded me of quake 3 arena xD

its not a bug, its that foodbuffs still persist in DB, so if you eat regen 85health per sec food before entering you carry on doing so. and as you only have 100 health in DB…..well its pretty much unkillable.

Anets fault, complete lack of testing and quality control.

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

And yes, I agree, it kills all the fun in that game. I myself love that minigame and consider myself ok player there but need to fix that food bug.

Yeah, because running after someone with auto attack on with tracking projectiles really takes skills……..its just a case of which team concentrates their fire most effectively.

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: leefern.1596

leefern.1596

Yeah – shame to see it broken so soon – I enjoyed it up until this got around

Hopefully fixed soon though!

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Sqwyt.5731

Sqwyt.5731

Yup I hope they gonna fix this fast. Its annoying as hell if you ask me. Besides, the food for this doesnt cost alot. So if most people find out this is possible, probably everyone is gonna use it.

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Hellgrod.6719

Hellgrod.6719

Yeah I had my other guild member spot the food issue.. that really sucks, i thought it was a awsome game :*( not even 2 mins into the festival and its spoilt for me… thanks annoying people who think they smart
but they actually are not.. nough said

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: babuu.4910

babuu.4910

55hp monk from GW1 returns!

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: toxianguardian.4850

toxianguardian.4850

this has already been fixed. least an hour ago.

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

well I’m glad they disabled foods instead of just banning everyone left and right.

everybody is happy now.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

DB Godmode/food expliot

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Moderator

There is already a thread about this issue. Please talk about it here. Thank you.