Dragon Bash Experience achiev still possible?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Pugsie.9265

Pugsie.9265

if I missed the fireworks over the weekend? I’d hate to waste my time trying to get other achieves in this game if it’s not possible at this point. Thanks in advance to any info.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Beorn Raukar.4328

Beorn Raukar.4328

The answer is yes and no. Yes, you have missed the achievement regarding the fireworks as that only run during the past weekend. However, for the meta achievement and the reward (shattered wings) you only need to obtain 8 out of the 13. You can obtain it without the fireworks.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Dash.7108

Dash.7108

You only need 8 achievements and there will be a total of 12 available, so yes it is still possible when the rest of the achievements come out.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

It’s not only possible, you have to actively avoid content to not get it.

There are 5 story achievements, that leaves three that you need to get if you play all the story content. The candy achievement is incredibly easy to get (really only takes a lot of clicking), pinatas just take time over the course of the event, and once the 18th comes around you can hit up the effigies. 8 achievements, there you go.

If you have money, just bet a few times on the moa racing. I got the achievement without ever getting first place.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

The answer is yes and no. Yes, you have missed the achievement regarding the fireworks as that only run during the past weekend. However, for the meta achievement and the reward (shattered wings) you only need to obtain 8 out of the 13. You can obtain it without the fireworks.

You only need 8?

My meta says I have 9 but still missing one for the wings.

So confused.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Saucermote.9140

Saucermote.9140

You only need 8?

My meta says I have 9 but still missing one for the wings.

So confused.

Anet is aware of the bug, I imagine it will go in a hotfix in the next day or two.

You don’t win friends with Salad.