Dragon Bash and previous events.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Naughty.4102

Naughty.4102

I would like to start off by saying WTF! k now that the anger is out.

Anet, seriously I’ve been a huge fan of this company for years. I took place in the gw1 beta and a hard core player of it from then to the release of gw2. I NEVER remember an event being this screwed up in gw1 for this long. I will admit that there was the occasional bug but it was fixed rather quick. Lately it seems everything you guys are putting out is broken on release. Please try to do some more testing before releases, I see plenty of VERY angry people in Lions Arch at the moment about the fireworks. I will admit I am irritated at the fact that i just wasted 40 mins waiting for the fireworks. However I have the patience to wait until it is fixed.

I would however like to say that us as players deserve a apology from arena net. I was thinking of a easy way to get the support of your players that are threatening to leave the game entirely. Hand out a ticket like for the molten gauntlets. and just give it a couple of skins from previous events, like the gauntlets, molten backpack, the southsun backs, a jade weapon ticket and let the player choose their reward. Or something along those lines, hell you could even give everyone like 10 gold. Just something to smooth things over because seriously you have dropped the ball repeatedly. I hope you don’t take this as a hostile attack, I do not mean that in anyway. I just am trying to inform you all of how annoyed your fan base is and offer a way that should please 90% of the population.

Thank you for your time.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Agree, and you waited only 40 minutes? I didn’t get my karka queen achievement because of the bug (we beat her) and after that never was able to get it again—-you would think Anet could have given the achievement to all those that lost it—I am sure they can check what accounts lost out. Anyway this just adds to my misgivings about events and will go back to skipping them.
Anyway , I’ll try the patience route and see if it pays off-just going afk and get some yardwork done, and check LA every now and then. Maybe I will luck out.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Naughty.4102

Naughty.4102

Lol that’s what im doing blude. :P

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

I’m trying patience, too. I’ve been waiting for an hour now. Sigh.

I guess half of the problem is the lack of information from the devs. I didn’t realize it was supposed to start at dawn. They should hire a better team to release the information. There was a problem with the info they released about the karka queen, too.

Well, hopefully we’ll get some sort of bonus to smooth things over. I love the game, but my confidence in Arenanet is not too high right now. I hope I still love it in a few months.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

The fireworks “event” is bad, and the devs should feel bad!

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Lol that’s what im doing blude. :P

LOL—came back in and still nothing—but other’s are saying any minute—-zzzzzzzzz—-a few more minutes and back to afk and the yard.

and it paid off-got my stuff. Now I know the times, but why would I do it again anyway.

(edited by Blude.6812)