Dragon Trash from my point of view.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Atreyu.6905

Atreyu.6905

Hi folks, I’m here to complain again, lol. Nah, not really I just want to share with you some of my expiriences from the first day of that new, stinky “event”. The only good thing in all of this is that I don;t really like new weapons/wings/etc. etc. skins. But there’s something else that bothers me. We have let’s say around 5 of my guildies, and about two random guys. We are running, slicing the holograms, having “fun” and now what happenes. Another of my guildie logs in, plays around…15 minutes and he has everything, but the shattered wings… really. He got helmets just for logging in, whole wings for hyena in plains of ashford, and ticket from like 10 opened common coffers. Nevermind that. Still playing, getting more and more coffers, suddenly one of my guildies gets 5 minis in like 7 minutes….guys, really ? It’s like 20g… nevermind that. One of my friend left the party, and went on another map. He joined two other random guys, ran with them for about 20 minutes and said that one of that guys dropped 2 pairs of dragon wings in… 2 minutes…. REALLLY ? over 140g ? kitten ! What I got from the first day of Dragon trash ? Around 200 coffers. Inside ? The only yellow thing that dropped was Hard Potion. Beside that no minis, or wings from drop. It’s so random I just can;t believe it. Sure, I know DB will stay until 9th July but it will get nerfed and nerfed down even more, as always, and as always I will stay with kitten in my hand while everyone around is getting richer just like that. Kinda sakittenhe only one that unlucky ?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Streambeta.3694

Streambeta.3694

And this was a surprise to you? Ofc people are going to be getting that lucky, it is the same thing with precursors all over again. This has been happening since day 1.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

That’s callen jealousy.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

I don’t get why you can only get the weapons from the coffers and not sell them. I farmed 800 coffers and didn’t get anything. Lost like 10g by porting to farm them. And yeah it does kitten me off aswell when guildies get it in their first 5 boxes. I don’t get why this is still RNG based. Besides that I only want them for my PvP luck and hate that I’ve to do PvE to even get the skins. Cosmetics is all PvP has and even that is crap since you can only get them in PvE atm.

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue