Dragonball, no team balance

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

It’s either one way or the other. You have so many afkers ruining it that getting the achievement is nothing but a grind to get the team that has the least afkers. It’s also not a very good mini game at all. How can they be putting out content like this? It’s like they didn’t even test it and think it through.

Attachments:

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

(edited by Gasoline.2570)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Chief.5928

Chief.5928

Actually I think this is one of the best mini games incorporated so far:
- Good level design
- Fun skills
- Team tactics are a must to win

The problem is that it suffers from the same issues as all the other minigames, which is that you cannot join as a group thus preventing Guilds to do this as a social activity and lift the gameplay to a higher level.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

Its probably the best mini game they have made to date and its the only spvp style content I have enjoyed at all. Having said that the team balancing and the afk a holes really do ruin it and make getting the achievements far more of a pain than it should be.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

A) Dragon Ball is phenomenally fun.
B) Balance is a real issue. You pretty much join, see if you are in the afk’ers group, leave, rejoin a new instance, see if you’re in the afk’ers group, leave, rejoin a new instance, etc. I’ve rarely been in a game where it was an even fight the whole way through. The few times it has been, come next round, it’s one-sided again.

Allowing pre-made teams will make it even more one-sided. I can tell you that any team with slight coordination dominates in Dragon Ball. That’s why you can’t pre-make teams.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

The minigame is great! The flipping afk’ers are not. They completely ruin a game. If you ask me, they need to add in a short minimum movement requirement (like less than 10seconds) and requires more than a couple keystrokes. After there is no momvement, it kicks you out of the game.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: BirdieSaMa.1897

BirdieSaMa.1897

crab toss is more fun imo, still dragon ball is a nice, fun minigame. too bad you dont get a title for the minigame

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

it would be nice if we could get a ‘report’ feature for leeches and afkers, like we had in GW1. X number of reports and ‘dishonorable’ boots you out for….30 minutes or something. Of course, it’s something than can be badly abused in small group settings…

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.