Firework Event not happening?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Oreoginal.1580

Oreoginal.1580

It’s already been 14 minutes but it hasn’t started yet here in Kaineng.
We’re in the Grand Piazza btw.

[Edit]
26 minutes now and still nothing.
Fireworks started at 9:31AM server time!!

Parmesan Stick – 80 Warrior – Kaineng
Build: http://tinyurl.com/gw2build-parmstick
YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/YT-gw2parmstick

(edited by Oreoginal.1580)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Same. Overflow.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Yobculture.5786

Yobculture.5786

Is the event supposed to have started…? o_O

Far Shiverpeaks

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

Who knows, nothing is ever said outspoken so we all know what to expect. This is kittening sad. I doubt it has started, and I doubt it will start on overflows because something broke, inc patch notes to fix it, be back later in the evening or try to get in the main zone.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Oreoginal.1580

Oreoginal.1580

It’s happening now! 9:31AM server time.

Parmesan Stick – 80 Warrior – Kaineng
Build: http://tinyurl.com/gw2build-parmstick
YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/YT-gw2parmstick

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Silver Halliwell.4735

Silver Halliwell.4735

Had one chance to get the fireworks viewed and then I have to go out of town for the weekend. Thanks for doing things on time as usual Anet. I expect you will remove this post like you do every other negative thread/post. I hope the delay was to add more RNG, add more DR, reduce drop rates, nerf farms and all those wonderful things you do to us players! Looking forward to your “deleted and infracted” mails on Monday! <3

in Dragon Bash

Treeline.3865

Had one chance to get the fireworks viewed and then I have to go out of town for the weekend. Thanks for doing things on time as usual Anet. I expect you will remove this post like you do every other negative thread/post. I hope the delay was to add more RNG, add more DR, reduce drop rates, nerf farms and all those wonderful things you do to us players! Looking forward to your “deleted and infracted” mails on Monday! <3

Well.. That actually sounded a bit too familiar.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Absolutely nothing happened in Crystal Desert… oh well.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

+1

What am I saying… +100000000000

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

“We apologize for the first round of fireworks events being bugged. There is a new build that will go up in a moment fixing the previous issue regarding its starting time. To make up for the problem we have introduced a NEW item in the Black Lion Trading Company called the Superior Dragon Coffer! We have heard your cries in regards to the drop rate for the beautiful Jade skins so we wanted to do something special to show you that we appreciate all of our gamers! They now have double the chance to drop the weapon skin tickets inside them. Previously it was 0.0001%! Good luck and enjoy the festival!”

-Dev Tracker

in Dragon Bash

Treeline.3865

“We apologize for the first round of fireworks events being bugged. There is a new build that will go up in a moment fixing the previous issue regarding its starting time. To make up for the problem we have introduced a NEW item in the Black Lion Trading Company called the Superior Dragon Coffer! We have heard your cries in regards to the drop rate for the beautiful Jade skins so we wanted to do something special to show you that we appreciate all of our gamers! They now have double the chance to drop the weapon skin tickets inside them. Previously it was 0.0001%! Good luck and enjoy the festival!”

-Dev Tracker

I almost blew some air out my nose. Nice try.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

I’m thinking the fireworks event is tied to the time of day in game. So it’ll probably only happen at night… although it’s night in the overflow where I am now and nothing has happened. I’m giving it another half hour and then I’m off to bed.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?