How long will last the burning effigy event ?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Atreyu.6905

Atreyu.6905

Hey, I just wanted to ask someone who will know better than me, how many days will this event be achieveable ? I won’t be able to do this until 20th or something, do I hope it’s not one or two days only event. Any one knows ?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: JohnLShannonhouse.1820

JohnLShannonhouse.1820

I want to know the same thing. A problem has locked me out of work for 3 days, and I may still be catching up on the 18th.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

This would definitely be useful. Anyone heard anything yet, or can we get some more info from the devs? Got a busy week but don’t want to miss it.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Atreyu.6905

Atreyu.6905

Yes please, any info would do. It’s just my preperation in case of my “luck” when every event is at leaset week, or few days long, but just as I leave my home for a longer period than a day, then every event lasts right about few hours or one day max.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lauranda.1342

Lauranda.1342

It probably goes until the end of the festival…july something isn’t it?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

^
since they say nothing after june 18th – the lighting of the effigy will probably last until july 9th – the end of the event. also, the lighting of the effigy won’t be the only thing left – “this ceremony will be full of merriment and surprises.” keep your eyes out for other things too.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Amberre.4813

Amberre.4813

The official info for this on the wiki said to make sure you log in on Tuesday to take part in it, so I would not be expecting the effigy event to last beyond today….

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

The official info for this on the wiki said to make sure you log in on Tuesday to take part in it, so I would not be expecting the effigy event to last beyond today….

That’s more because you’ll want to be there due to what happens (we’re using the wording from the releases page on guildwars2.com, they don’t want to give away what happens but still get across that you will WANT to see it). The lighting ceremony itself is an instance, and the information says it’s “starting” on the 18th, not that it’s on that date. It’s kicking off the next part of the story. I have absolutely zero information that someone wouldn’t be able to complete it after that date. You’ll notice that the fireworks, the only time-limited content I know of in this event, specifically states how long it will be available.

Until we’re told it’s being removed at a certain date, I’m going with “it’ll be an active instance until the end of the event”. Plus, based on what I know, I highly doubt it’ll only be active today.