Jade Tickets drops after Dragon Bash ends

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Pronk.2146

Pronk.2146

I know the Dragon Coffers probably wont drop from monsters after Dragon Bash ends, but my question is: will the Dragon Coffers still be able to drop Jade Tickets after Dragon Bash ends?

For example: I now already own 250 Dragon Coffers. If I open them in a week or two, will they still be able to drop Jade Tickets?

Thanks in advance for replying ^^

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

Yes, they should. But why wait? If you watched the market today you saw people ordering massive stacks of them, causing the coffers to go from 1s 09cp to 1s 90cp in a flash.

The only reason you’d keep them long-term would be to sell them, however, I predict they will plummet in price after the event ends due to zhaitaffy being worthless after the achievement goes away. It would be at least a month before you saw the price increase much, in my opinion.

(edited by SeasThyDay.7398)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Don’t be so sure. Apparently you’ll be able to trade in zhaitaffy for the new boxes that will contain crystal recipes and such. I expect we’ll see prices of coffers slowly climb over the next few months.

So if you’re hunting for a ticket, you’re probably better off buying coffers sooner than later.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

in Dragon Bash

SeasThyDay.7398

Where did you hear/read that you’ll be able to trade in zhaitaffy?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

in Dragon Bash

SeasThyDay.7398

Ah. I see. Well, that explains the major jump in a lot of scrap mats that I was oblivious to…however, I still think the tickets will drop from the coffers. The price of coffers will probably stay at 1.50s because taffy isn’t going to drop below 8cp until this new event is over.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

LOL Finally my OCD hording of Mats may have paid off