Misleading Achievement Tracker

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: TheUndefined.1720

TheUndefined.1720

Hello,

If this has been previously mentioned, please post a link to the thread. Thank you.

I want to post this thread to inform and also complain about the achievement tracker towards the Shattered Dragon Wings.

Either there is a bug that is not displaying the appropriate achievement points or the achievement tracker is very misleading.

I’m relaying some information from Dulfy.net since I’m unable to find solid evidence from ArenaNet.

Supposedly, we need 10 out of 14 achievements to obtain the Shattered Dragon wings; however, some of these achievements do not count. Which ones? Your guess is as good as mine.

So far, I’ve read the Case Closed achievement does not count towards the Shattered Dragon wings.

Here are the achievements I’ve completed thus far:

• Zhaitasty
  • Color the Sky
  • Paper Dragon
  • Dragon Ball Devotee
  • Dragon Ball Boss
  • Meet the Hosts

That’s 6 achievements in total, yet two are not displaying. Now, I’m assuming the Dragon Ball achievements do not count, yet this is not listed anywhere on the achievements tab. Not only does this waste players time, it’s also very misleading strictly in game.

Solution:
The solution to this issue is so simple, I have no idea why it is not in game at this very moment. When a player drags the mouse over the achievements, please make a note that this will not count towards “The Dragon Bash Experience.”

I know this issue has come to light in previous events. Please save your consumers some time and fix these misleading achievement time sinks.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

The community primarily seems to believe it is a bug. I tend to agree. All previous PvP achievements have counted toward their respective event bar, it makes no sense this one wouldn’t.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: TheUndefined.1720

TheUndefined.1720