No Dragon Bash Minipets in TP

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

i cant find the new 3 minipets that were announced in the patchnotes in the gemshop?

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: God of Gods.7235

God of Gods.7235

I noticed the same, have gems for them and everything

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Yeah was wondering this as well myself. Figured it was the one thing I could actually buy that wasn’t stuffed behind RNG, and they aren’t even there.

(Ugh just had an awful thought. What if they removed them so they could put them in the coffers instead? >.<)

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: CulturedMind.9768

CulturedMind.9768

I only know of two mini pets. One of which I already have that drops from Dragon Coffer’s. It’s a holographic knight of some kind I forget the actual name but it should be on the TP the last time I checked there was like 100 of them posted on there for 3-5g.

And there is the moa mini which takes ALOT of gold to get from moa racing in LA by farshore.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

I only know of two mini pets. One of which I already have that drops from Dragon Coffer’s. It’s a holographic knight of some kind I forget the actual name but it should be on the TP the last time I checked there was like 100 of them posted on there for 3-5g.

And there is the moa mini which takes ALOT of gold to get from moa racing in LA by farshore.

From the patch notes:

The Dragon Bash Mini Pack is now available in the Minis category of the Gem Store for 500 gems. The Dragon Bash Mini Pack contains three exclusive holographic minis to commemorate the Dragon Bash festival. If you place all three minis from the Dragon Bash Mini Pack in the Mystic Forge along with the Mini Holographic Risen Knight (which can be obtained from either Rich Dragon Coffers or Dragon Coffers), you will receive a Mini Holographic Colossus.

Yet there is no mini pack in the gem store.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: toafarmer.8401

toafarmer.8401

I have the same problem. Want to buy an extra pack to craft the other pet (got one pack by mail), but the pack is not available on cash store.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

It looks like they’re giving the pack away for free to certain people (theory is those who have paid money for gems previously, but not confirmed), in which case it makes sense it wouldn’t be on the gem store yet because they want to make sure those players get the free one before paying for a set.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

It looks like they’re giving the pack away for free to certain people (theory is those who have paid money for gems previously, but not confirmed)

Let me confirm this, then.

Attachments:

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Received those also, but automatically banked them. I had bought gems in the past, but…. a guildie who said they haven`t also got the pets mailed.

/shrugs

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The mini pack is up now.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Osi.3504

Osi.3504

The story behind this is, they didn’t want to put the mini’s out until AFTER they gave the first set out, however they had to mail these out to a limited number of players at a time so they didn’t overload their mailing systems, so they mailed out waves of them, which is why it took awhile after receiving them in the mail before the mini’s actually went on the gemshop. Remember this for the future.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Personally I’m glad they did it this way. I was planning to buy 2 sets so I could get all 5 minis. If they hadn’t waited until they’d sent the free ones out I would have wasted my money.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”